1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Final Fixes Reborn

Discussion in 'Rise from Erebus Modmod' started by Ronkhar, Apr 17, 2013.

1. cthom

cthom 3,011,451,295

turns out i can also play on 'big and small' map. i wonder if there's a problem with maps that have .mst extension?

2. black_imperator

black_imperator Chieftain

i've done a number of tests with other people in the discord and i've figured out at least part of the issue. I'll be commiting something later today that should help a bit. (also with more detailed logs to help me find the remaining issues)

3. black_imperator

Revision 339 up, please tell me if it helped.

4. cthom

cthom 3,011,451,295

looks like it's working now, playing on a fractured world map atm. the initializing still looked like it took longer than usual, though. that might just be me...

---

ok, i've played some games now, and it's definitely flakey on initializing. If i lleave it be, it usually ctd's, but if I alt-tab to desktop and back a few times it's like that give the initializing a 'kick' to keep it awake. very occasionally, it'll ctd on loading a save, but if i choose 'load last save' on the launcher, that seems to work ok.

damn, forgot to add- lycanthrope + subdue animal is giving two captures again, one lycanthrope, one normal creature.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  5. cthom

cthom 3,011,451,295

the left hand exception covered the other, i only found it by chance. i don't know why they're the same.

Attached Files:

6. Vespers84604

Vespers84604 Chieftain

Hello, I love this mod and I love that you are still supporting it! Query, any plans on making the Jotnar a playable faction again? I always liked them.

7. black_imperator

They're the same because the same bug happened twice in a turn. From what i can see, it looks like the Forest Push action from the blighted forest failed ( either because happening to an immobile unit or a dead one, i added some logs for upcoming version to see what happens better)

Hi, and thanks for the kind comments. Concerning the Jotnar, they're already available in the beta, though not activated by default ( you'll find them in the inactive module folder) as they're waiting for a revamp to make them a bit more balanced.