Final Mafia 2019 (Cold War Mafia)

Also he's probably a Soviet, go get him.

He's reading Tak in a manner I don't find authentic. He's called Tak town for being a clown.

I'll have you know I am quite clearly blue!

I have an evidence against this claim.

This is clearly more red than blue.

But looking over that comment I might see it:
I think Tak is being a clown. Not in a bad sense, in a red rubber nose and entertaining sense. He voted for me because I'm predictable as the sunrise, I'd vote him right back and cause as much of a ruckus as I could. Whether he is just stirring the pot to see what surfaces, or using my well known behaviors to create confusion as cover for sinister purposes I have no way of knowing.

The whole read is weirdly meta. He seems to be quite confident about it, but Tak being a clown wasn't enough information to stretch to some of these conclusions and the doubt in the last sentence confirmed it.

Just one more question, why did you not pointed it out right away and posted such a bland vote?

No intelligence? Are you hardclaiming vanilla townie?

He's reading Tak in a manner I don't find authentic. He's called Tak town for being a clown.

I'll have you know I am quite clearly blue!
Okay, here's the problem. He didn't call Tak town at all. In fact he very clearly said he didn't know which side of the coin he fell on.

He said that Tak clowning around wasn't a bad thing and that he could see multiple angles.

I actually think his post is villagery. He doesn't commit to either read which is something newer wolves often feel like they have to, and he also throws out an extra tidbit at the end which he has noticed but isn't reading into so far.

I don't like voting people for misreading/understanding posts, but I also think it is weird that you gravitated to wolf reading that post in particular for reasons which don't actually line up, and I'm surprised you didn't comment on anything that happened earlier which is what I would expect is more in line with your village game.

Vote: Yako

(My first real vote, for those playing at home.)

Takhisis (1.5): Tim, Synsensa + Omega124
Tim (1): Logic
Visor (1): Johanna
Mary (1): Rask
RRRaskolnikov (1): Snerk
Yakostovian (2): pzelda, Visorslash
Manasi (1): Takhisis
JohannaK (1): Visorslash

it is noticeable that when Snerk voted for RRRaskolnikov Visor took his vote off comrade Ras to take his fellow Soviet pawn off first place. And, even as I post this, he's not made it a little less suspicious for the unwary reader. :shake:

I have an evidence against this claim.

This is clearly more red than blue.

But looking over that comment I might see it:
I think Tak is being a clown. Not in a bad sense, in a red rubber nose and entertaining sense. He voted for me because I'm predictable as the sunrise, I'd vote him right back and cause as much of a ruckus as I could. Whether he is just stirring the pot to see what surfaces, or using my well known behaviors to create confusion as cover for sinister purposes I have no way of knowing.

The whole read is weirdly meta. He seems to be quite confident about it, but Tak being a clown wasn't enough information to stretch to some of these conclusions and the doubt in the last sentence confirmed it.

Just one more question, why did you not pointed it out right away and posted such a bland vote?
I agree that there is a noted confidence to his post and a surprisingly (for someone who has only played one prior game if I recall correctly) decent grasp of mechanics. But perhaps he feels confident because he is a villager.

I'll have to check the previous game to see if he randed village or wolf and what I think so far in comparison sometime.

Takhisis (1.5): Tim, Synsensa + Omega124
Tim (1): Logic
Visor (1): Johanna
Mary (1): Rask
RRRaskolnikov (1): Snerk
Yakostovian (2): pzelda, Visorslash
Manasi (1): Takhisis
JohannaK (1): Visorslash

it is noticeable that when Snerk voted for RRRaskolnikov Visor took his vote off comrade Ras to take his fellow Soviet pawn off first place. And, even as I post this, he's not made it a little less suspicious for the unwary reader. :shake:
A tidbit for those who ever play with me as a wolf: I am almost never going to vote my wolf partner Day 1 until the end of the day when they are a main wagon and I feel like I need to bus. I don't like bussing my partners on D1 in a game, it just sets you back, and I don't like doing the villages work for them.

I agree that there is a noted confidence to his post and a surprisingly (for someone who has only played one prior game if I recall correctly) decent grasp of mechanics. But perhaps he feels confident because he is a villager.

I'll have to check the previous game to see if he randed village or wolf and what I think so far in comparison sometime.
MaryKB randed mafia and hammed it up incredibly, Tim and Synsensa randed town and did the only thing which anybody would logically expect, i.e. they ran around like headless chickens.
A tidbit for those who ever play with me as a wolf: I am almost never going to vote my wolf partner Day 1 until the end of the day when they are a main wagon and I feel like I need to bus. I don't like bussing my partners on D1 in a game, it just sets you back, and I don't like doing the villages work for them.
A tidbit for those who ever play mafia: the baddies lie.

‘Tend to’ is a weaselly word if I ever saw one.

There's thirteen people signed up. But only ten votes cast. Manasi, Seon, and MaryKB aren't voting.

Manasi's going for her usual unreadable angle but yet she's trying to pocket both of us, hence my voting her.
Mary's repeating her fake-ignorance act from the last game. FFoS: MaryKB
Tim's contributing a little, but he's a good troll and keyboard warrior in OT so he can say anything with a straight face.
Syn-chan's affecting the usual, too.
Omega's supporting me for some reason.
JoanK is a bit inactive. Ever since you voted him.
Snerk's a bit lurk-y, but with his wimpy postcount that's to be expected.
See post #176 for pzelda, feels weird.
You, see our interactions above.
Yours truly, lock town of course.
Seon is trying to get a pass for not having played in so long, needs more looking at.
Yako's actually trying to make a sensible vote (post #186). And also see post #194
RRRaskolnikov is already claiming not to be a cop? *raisedeyebrowemote*

…because I was going by standard rules in which support votes are kept reasonably powerful by being worth 0.5 of a vote.

RRRaskolnikov is already claiming not to be a cop? *raisedeyebrowemote*

Hum you seemed to have missed my Terminator 1 reference... arguably it's not Crime and Punishment but hey, Saraaaaaaaaaah Cooooooooooonnoooooooooor! *up to 5 gins already*

I agree about Mary though, she is unreadable to me right now, I'll keep my vote on her for now

Top Bottom