Firaxis Livestream: Let's Play Germany Thursday Aug 18 2PM ET

You people are evil [emoji38] it's so true though.

Next video is going to be "First Look: Europe" A huge map of Europe, "we didn't need to make a whole world map because well, Europe is the world." [emoji38]

Ok, I'm delerious, I need to go to sleep.
Actually, that will likely be the first map I make once we have access to the world builder. An update of my Orbis map (with a focus on ancient and classical civs and city- States). Of course, it will include north Africa, the Middle East, and part of Asia as well. Basically, the known world according to the Greeks and Romans...

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

I doubt we're ever going to get another livestream. At least not with Ed. :mischief:

Maybe we've made them out of topics to discuss :mischief:
Initial marketing plan ruined plus the Edgate leak too, maybe they're now trying to figure what else to talk that's still fresh and interesting hohoho~

C'mon...Edgate...oh my...thats mean :D

The poor guy...

But I dont think that its a huge problem. It just confirmed what we already knew about 90% already. Just Harald and Gorgo were really new information.

ANd it still is probably not known to the "wide audience" but just to fanatical CIV-fans like us.

There is still plenty of other stuff that we don't really know much about... Religious "combat", Corps and Armies, changes to trade, archaeology and artifacts, exactly how military engineers work, modding...

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Well lets see
(aside from Uniques, and details on all the buildings/units, etc.)

Religion (religious combat specifically), also do Great Prophets/Great Prophet points do anything after founding a religion

Corps and Armies (as in what bonuses they actually get, since a % bonus seen earlier would be uniquely OP, as all other bonuses are flat numbers)

Trade.. how yields and ranges are calculated (we know districts boost ranges), what limits are there on what cities a unit can go from/to

Distribution of Amenities from Luxuries

District/Settler Price increase (is it increased by Districts/cities that you acquire by conquest/trade..do city centers count as a district increasing the price of other districts)

Archaeology/Artifacts/Relics/Tourism Victory... How you actually generate Foreign or Domestic Tourism (does culture come into play at all)

Military Engineers (are they used up like builders, do they just take time to complete their tasks)

Economy mechanics... is there science/culture/production/food overflow? do Eurekas/Inspirations give overflow? (is overflow properly calculated ie bonuses to production removed)

Legacy bonuses... if a civ has +15% wonders for being in autocracy and a +5% Legacy bonus to wonders accumulated, is that a +20% total, or does the Legacy bonus only count once out of Autocracy

Are there "Projects" for Industrial districts (they convert 15% production into ?production?)

What does the Aqueduct do?

Science Victory... are the components just buildings by that one city to put in the spaceport, projects your whole empire can work on (any limit about what cities can build the components?)

Modding/Multiplayer (and Multiplayer mods)

According to my YouTube I've watched every video that relates to Civ 6. That's pretty stupid considering I don't speak Russian, German or any other language besides English, but I have found myself saying "Zivilisation sechs."

This is precious :lol: You killed me. :lol: Sign of a true fan!
I think we all are getting desperate and greedy.

Ed reveals all the leaders in the base game in this video. He intentionally scrolled down the leaders for a sec. Just look here:

Spoiler :

To sum up:

People who do not pre-order will have access to 19 leaders and 18 civs in the base game from Day 1

There are 20 leaders and 19 civs (for pre-orders) in the base game from Day 1. (including Aztecs).

Greece has 2 leaders.

C'mon...Edgate...oh my...thats mean :D

The poor guy...

But I dont think that its a huge problem. It just confirmed what we already knew about 90% already. Just Harald and Gorgo were really new information.

ANd it still is probably not known to the "wide audience" but just to fanatical CIV-fans like us.

And is it really a bad thing? It certainly has people talking about it. Any press is good press, right?

Top Bottom