Firaxis Livestream tomorrow, Thursday. Sep 22nd at 2pm ET: Rome & Kongo

Was the last livestream same time too? (the Spain and religion one)

So I know what time to tune in here in Finland.

It wasn't. That one was 10 pm CET, this one is 8 pm CET. Which is 9pm in Finland afaik.

I believe the last Livestream was 2 hours later than this one. It was on a Wednesday and had to contend with Quill's Civ V livestream. This one is on the customary time slot that was used for Beyond Earth promotional livestreams.

When can we watch it on twitch or YouTube afterwards. I`m playing sports at that time.

Hopefully since we only have a week until LPs will be out we'll see another FL with their stream like we did with Norway

Depends on how many times Ed gets distracted by random things like the day/night cycle.

As a civ-nerd I agree, but if you see the comments on Facebook-posts when videos are announced, there are a lot of people who still don't know about or understand basic mechanics and features that we have now known for months.

So I think it makes sense from a marketing perspective to show of cool features many times, even if it's annoying for us ;)

Moderator Action: Merged to threads about tomorrow's livestream.

Looks like we are going to get a Legion vs Hoplite brawl:
Ed Beach ‏@EdBeach23 1h1 hour ago
Ed Beach Retweeted Civilization VI
We'll be taking those Legions out to punish some aggressively expanding Greeks in tomorrow's livestream.

It sound like we will see the neighbourhood in action.

Yes, and even though Kongo analogue comes earlier, we'll still see some mod-game gameplay, which is good.

By the way, Ed indicated that the combat portion is going to be played as Rome against Greece.

Edit: ninja'd

Top Bottom