Forum Game: Dungeon Exploration

Update: Movement Phase 2

... Autolycus exited the room of the bats end went east, into a strange chamber (Room 28), where a large lake of blood covered the floor. A strange wind seemed to blow and white clothes hung from the walls and ceiling, some of the coloured crimson by the bloodstains. As he looked around the room, he noticed that the wind was no ordinary wind. With it, it brought the wails of murdered innocent, and not even the Infernal's soul could stand such torment.

The Malakim adventurer, Civplayah, went directly towards his goal and into one of the central chambers (Room 21), where an icy wind cut to his bones, chilling him to the core almost immidiately. But in the centre of the room, an icy pillar stood, and on the top of it, he could spot a magic radiance that could only originate from a very powerful item.

The Elohim gentleman kept walking south along the perimeter of the dungeon, and found a small room (Room 18) that contained nothing of interest apart from several orcish bodies strewn across the room.

The brave Bannor lady, Renata, ventured west into a dark chamber (Room 13). As she begun to look around the room, however, she was overwhelmed with fear as she saw a strange, hollow light emitting from a pillar seemingly made up purely of skulls. Before she realized what she was staring at, the wicked magic of the Necrototem sent her running in fear, and she did not stop until she had escaped the room and now found herself in another room (Room 19), where a strange portal stood in the centre of the room, emitting a faint light.

The champion of Jonas Endain, Kill Fire, also steered directly towards his goal and entereda strange, oval chamber (room 16). He noticed a strange humm from a metal orb hanging from the roof, and also a golem standing in the centre of the room. Lodged in its chestpiece, he could make out a magic glow emitted by what had to be a piece of the famed Godslayer blade, and he threw himself into combat with the golem. After sustaining several nasty bruises, Kill Fire managed to break the golem and dislodge the Godslayer piece

Kill Fire now has a part of the Godslayer blade!

The Lanun adventurer, sprig, also heads for the centre of the dungeon and soon finds himself standing in a small room (Room 22) opposite a tall, pale man holding a bronze weapon in his hand. Around his neck in a chain is a piece of the Godslayer blade. The man looks well-trained but awaits sprig's move.

The Calabim Seon, maniacally chasing into the room where sprig had just left, is suddenly momentarily blinded by a searing pain as the poison resurfaces. He looks around the kitchen rubble and the open cabinets before running down a different path, only to end up where he found the red sword earlier (Room 29)

The sneaky Svartalfar, rhawn, strings an arrow and cautiously moved towards the southern door. He peeks inside for a moment before entering the room (room 8), where a rotting corpse is lying, swarms of insects flying about it. Cltuched in its arms, an iron weapon is resting.

Please post your interaction orders in the thread!

Heh, rhawn. What can I do with a mystical portal, anyway? Poke it with a stick?

I'll trade you my extra bow for your stick. Wait, what am I thinking, I unstring my extra bow, now I have a stick and a string.

This portal better spit out something good for me, or I'm complaining to management.

You should take your chances and run and leap into the portal.

I poke the sleeping pile of orcs in the room with my staff to see if they'll wake up. If they do, poke them a little more forcefully. If they don't move, search their belongings for anything that looks interesting.

can I sign up as backup?

Of course! We now have a reserve player again :p

I would like to investigate this object.

The pillar? It's rather tall and icy, so it'd be hard to climb. But what looks to a part of the Godslayer is at the top of it.

Oh, and the icy winds are going to hurt you the longer you stay.

I'm not altogether clear on what I can do in this room.

The torment of the wails are damaging you each movement phase you stay in there. If there's anything to do about it/anything else in the room, you'll have to try figure out for yourself ;)

I try to regain control.

Using my deconstructed bow, I tie the old bowstring to the stick, the loose end of the string I tie a slipknot. I lope the slipknot over the metal weapon while holding the end of the stick and pull it free from the rotting corpse.

Top Bottom