Fox News' New Show "Red Eye"

Number two

Juicy new clip from Red Eye. Shoot the Gitmo detainees! Their lives are too good and we have to pay for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_iT75ALLOk

Totally hilarious! Or something.

When I read the first bit posted by Left (and I agree, hate does not equate humor) I thought it was funny. Granted I laughed at them more than with them.

But then watching this clip its not funny anymore.

The worst was that woman. The woman's a fascist and she doesn't make jokes, but her views are so extereme she's featured as humor anyway :nuke: Shoot people on the battlefield because its cheaper, believes that the folk in gitmo have it good (even if there are no abuses there, being imprisoned is not good. there's a reason we fight for freedom even if things are "safe" in totalitarian regimes), respects the British Nationalist Party as good and conservative like herself (As in, yes they are conservative, but they could be conservative in a way she doesn't noddingly approve of).

Sometimes things made me laugh, for the intended reason, but usually I was just like "uhh ok".

"clean prayer mats". --oh yeah, because they`re muslim. gahahahaha.
'whats lame about ducks?"--:cringe:
"this is war on terror, they prisoners of war."--:wallbash:
"sean penn and the duck share 98% DNA." --whats this meant to be?
rather poor.

That Andy fellow near the end of the clip Plegmak posted was the only sane one there.

the one "well there's a word for it and its not conservative" or whatever?

I liked him too.

Top Bottom