Fox News' New Show "Red Eye"

You guys have no sense of humour. It seems that it is okay to make bad Jokes about th Repulbicians but when someone says bad about the Democrats then it is not funny. Lighten up guys.
No, it's the other way around. Saying something bad about the other side is not automatically funny. But I guess if you love Ann Coulter, you'll love this. From the clip I saw they use the same method.

("Liberals have this secret racism about blacks. They’ve got to be light-skinned in order to be acceptable.") Boring.

And about comparing this with the Daily Show, I don't think I heard Jon Steward make many jokes about republicans, but he does on republican politicians. But he also rips on democrat politicians.

Oh, allright ... No, YOU don't have a sense of humour. :p

Eh, what's dumb about it is they really don't get why the Daily Show and Colbert are funny. And the reason they're funny is they're comedy shows first with political jabs second (though admittedly I think some of Jon Stewarts jokes about Bush get :rolleyes: sometimes).

This show, on the other hand, is purposely making itself out to be hardcore Republican and then adding in jokes to make fun of Liberals. Which is just like most Republican humor I see, which is generally hostile and thus much less funny.

Even when the Daily Show makes fun of Republicans they usually make fun of the politicians specifically which I think is the key thing. They don't call Republicans like me who are watching idiots (though it may be implied by the people we elect), and so I can usually take the overabundance of Republican jabs. Anyway, my two cents.

Edit: Hm I thought this was the Daily Show imitation. This is just some new talkshow, just apply my post to both.

So how many of you that didn't think this is funny liked Borrat or Stern?

"Red Eye For The Republican Guy"

Seriously, what's with right-wing humor? The best they got is Dennis Miller, and the best he deserves is a cig and a blindfold.

At least Borat had the a good schtick and delivery. These guys have anti-delivery.

"Oprah douches! DOUCHE I SAID IT, YEAH I CAN SAY THAT! CAN YOU BELIEVE I SAID DOUCHE?"

And I'm pretty sure Borat was tongue in cheek. Not really so sure about Mr. "Democrats only like blacks if they have light skin."

That clip wasn't even amusing. If that clip is representative of the entire show, it should be canceled before it begins, because that was terribly unfunny.

Wow, that's probably the most rasist thing I've seen in a long time.
commie, this is not so much a political protest [as you explained it as in a thread awhile ago, the Swedish spelling.] as it is a clown act.

the video wasn't really funny, IMO. :/

Every time some right-winger says "the Daily Show isn't even funny," that only goes to prove the point I made in my last post :smug:

TDS is friggin hilarious. Either you have a darn poor sense of humor (in which case, my point is vindicated) or you're just saying it because Stewart is zomg teh librul (in which case, gimme a break).

The Daily Show is generally, if not always, funny. This clip was not. What exactly is the relevance?

For Christ's sake, it's spelled racist, not rasist! What the hell have they been teaching you in Grade Nine over there?

I think it's become his new catchphrase. If he starts saying "racist," that's no fun, is it? We'd all be dissapointed that our little commie-poo is all growed up and has mastered teh spelling!!11one

Top Bottom