From The Heart

Sashie VII

Balance of Power
After some time gaming, countless games and some victories/defeats, no doubt lots of people have different sentiments towards different civs (or none to none).

If you could 'talk' to any civ leader in the game like a real person and say something about your experiences with him/her, what would you say? For example would you tell Shaka he's an unstrustworthy [censorship] who keeps backstabbing you but it's okay anyway because you kill him in the end every time? Would you thank Temujin for always guarding your back and honouring deals everytime your games cross?

Pour your heart out.

Would you thank Temujin for always guarding your back and honouring deals everytime your games cross?
huh? I've never had this luck. I always sign Alliances with the Mongols, and they always end up signing Trade Embargoes against me with someone :rolleyes:

Bismarck: don't worry, that spearman/settler team that crossed through the corner of your territory isn't going to do anything

Mursilis: sorry, but I'm gunna' wipe you out every time.... I'd say its not personal, but its just because I don't like your civ

Ghandi: thanks for always being nice to me, no matter how many times I declare war on you :p

Wang Kon: I'm sorry you stink, I think its hardcoded

Hannible: razor

Montezuma: stop infringing in my territory! Its not fair, you seem to somehow have an inate feeling to expand until you're huge. Seriously, be more historically accurate and limit yourself after getting so large, and then only build weak units!

Hiawatha: I'm not sure why your civilization was destroyed in real life, I always dominante when using you. Maybe its because you fell too far behind in the tech race.

Montezuma: You're ugly and look kinda like a woman. And just a warning, you will be assimilated by the end of the MA, so you may as well just stop trying right now.

Lincoln: I'm sorry you're always annoyed with me, but thanks for always trading equally and never demanding anything. I will try and make your assimilation as gentle as possible.

Toku: I'm not sorry you're always annoyed with me, and screw you for trying to screw me out of every cent and tech I offer, and screw your damned UU for being so difficult to kill. Your assimilation will not be pleasant. That goes for you too, Shaka. You too, Bismark, although I think your tanks are really cool (if you ever get them).

Mao: For some reason, I kinda like you, despite your commie, 12-year-old-molesting ways... and thanks for always having useful wonders for me to gain when I assimilate you. May you live on... like a big rock!

Joan: I'm actually starting to feel really, really bad for running you over in the AA, because every time I meet you you are always polite and trade nicely. Its just too bad you always start so close to me, and that your pink borders are so hard to look at for too long... I'd love to assimilate you and let you live on as a lovely sector of my civ, but at the time of your takeover I am forced to auto-raze most of your cities for being culturally void. Paris will always be lovely in the fall.

Catherine, Cleo: You're both ugly and useless, and you will both always be annoyed at me no matter if I'm nice to you or mean to you, and you will both be wiped out and your territory re-settled by the late-IA. Sorry, assimilation is not an option.

Liz: I don't know how you always end up having so many god-damned cities, but at least they're always worthless and easy to take over. I'm sorry that most will have to be razed. Oh wait -- no I'm not. and screw ur propr inglish, btw ur ugly to, kthxbye.

Ghandi: Jesus Herbert Christ on an ivory crutch, quit grinning at me and buy some dentures already. You are not a 'peace-loving' civ like you claim, you always threaten me for techs, and always always ALWAYS declare war on someone thru the course of the game... at least it gives me a good justification for your assimilation. I always get more out of wars with you than I ever get FROM you. You can go and starve yourself to death all you want, I won't interfere. Also, screw your UU for being the biggest, sh*ttiest UU in the game. I will enjoy the sound of elephant crunching beneath my tank treads.

Hammi and Xerxy: Thanks for never causing me difficulty in the AA, despite both of your potential to do so. Thanks also for always trading me all your ancient backfill techs, maps, and gold for industrialization about one turn before I complete universal sufferage. It will make your assimilation more pleasant... at least for my citizens.

Alex: Nothing quite underlines "queer" like a UU that pokes at you with a spear and wears a faaaaabulous shiny phallic crested helmet. Prepare to be a-thimilated, you bad boy you.

Caesar: You are Alex's man-wife. Prepare to be assimilated just how you like it... in the rear.

EDIT: I'm not done with you yet, Ghandi. You smell like stale curry, and I will personally butcher a cow and have steak for every meal in your honor. I will then deficate on the portion that I am too full to eat. What's that? Your ancestor? Well, I'd say he/she goes damned fine with a good smathering of ketchup and seasoning salt! MMMMMM, tastes like second-cousin! Also my palace will feature a room that is completely clad in patent leather, with a giant mural of the pope peeing on vishnu (stitched in leather, of course). PS: I hate you.

Montezuma: You're ugly and look kinda like a woman. And just a warning, you will be assimilated by the end of the MA, so you may as well just stop trying right now.

EDIT: I'm not done with you yet, Ghandi. You smell like stale curry, and I will personally butcher a cow and have steak for every meal in your honor. I will then deficate on the portion that I am too full to eat. What's that? Your ancestor? Well, I'd say he/she goes damned fine with a good smathering of ketchup and seasoning salt! MMMMMM, tastes like second-cousin! Also my palace will feature a room that is completely clad in patent leather, with a giant mural of the pope peeing on vishnu (stitched in leather, of course). PS: I hate you.

I think you provide me with more laughs per day than any other person living or dead. :lol:

you should read this story for the enjoyment... ok maybe annoyance would be a better word :p

I think you provide me with more laughs per day than any other person living or dead. :lol:

you should read this story for the enjoyment... ok maybe annoyance would be a better word :p

Thanks, I'm flattered. I try :p

Not a bad story going in that thread. I would have died when I saw that starting location if I took that challenge. Gotta say though, I'm pulling for the Indians in this one... and poor Joan :lol: I am dying to know where Paris and Orleans are... my bets are on Germany :D

Ghandi: I will always be jealous of you for your awesome starting locations and insane power. Pray that I never achieve your level of greatness, for it shall mean your doom.

P.S. give me that iron.

Catherine: Go away.

Shaka: Keep threatening me form across the world. I'm sure you can throw spears across the globe if you try.

Mao: Where the heck are you?

Tokugawa: You have proved a good ally and a worthy enemy. You death shall be quick and painless if I ever have to conquer you.

Joan: Stop being so difficult to destroy!

Joan: "Could you come have dinner with me sometime? And wear your AA outfit."

Mursilis you always declare war on me. i will destroy you every time.

Lincoln i like that you usually stick to your deals. but i cant share with you all the time.

Henry you back stabbing b***h. you never keep you deals and declare war on me wenever you feel like it. but thats ok, i will destroy you every time :lol:

capnvonbaron said:

Sorry to say but this passage really Hurt my feelings, and now I am out to get you ;)

Hammurabi: Why are you a bullier instead of a builder? Screw you.

Shaka: Forget it, I will not give you that.

Lincoln: Stop telling me crap like "Don't think of it as a tribute....", just tell me to either give you the iron or destroy you.

Alexander, Hannibal, Caesar: Remind me to turn "culture-linked start" on next time so that you guys can start next to each other (and have a nice little fight with your 3-defense units) instead of me.

Mao: Considering what I have done to you, you can stop being nice to me all the time.

Mursilis: The name of your civ sounds like toy, so DIE!!!!!! :mad: :ar15:

Xerxes: You know what, iron is radioactive so do not touch it, i repeat, do not touch it.

Hiawatha: Keep starting the game in a HUUUUUUUUUGE jungle, good work.

Elizabeth: You are still in the game?

Cleopatra: You are the only one with at least half a brain since you once told me that "Give us what we want or we will crush you with SPEARMEN".

Wang Kon: You always like to sneak attack me, don't you? Even when I'm letting you grow in peace and delay killing you, you just had to come get some. Suit yourself.

Oh Yeah!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Good one!

Shaka, you need to stay in your little playground, the big kids will hurt you.

Mursilis, your little horsecarts are so fun to knock over!:deadhorse:

Elizabeth, the thought of you in a tub of milk makes me :vomit:

Henry, your noisy little boats are worthless.

Xerxes, you better :run: if i see you on the map.

Montezuma: It's nothing personal. It's just business. See you next game.

lol great timing on that one, I just had one of those moments last night.

2x roaming Aztec archer/settler groups+poorly defended cities = fun time for 15 bored mounted warriors :D

Top Bottom