Frontier

Silverman6083

History-Lover
Frontier​

Spoiler :

Water. In all but one direction. We have tread the earth to find ourselves at an impasse. We can see ever more fields of silk beyond the straight, but know it would take years on years to hope to reach those fields, and for what? A temporary commodity? No, but of course should we try to swim, it is all but certain death will befall us all.
So what shall we do, turn back? How will I make the fathers tell their children, whose feet are weary, whose hearts are sore, whose spirit is diminished, that we must turn back and drag our feet across the same land we have already seen and know to be empty? But how could I not? How will I dishonor our ancestors? Who have fought so hard, and roamed the earth for so long? How could I dare to stop our tradition?
No. I will not dishonor them. They will be remembered. Remembered as long as the sun rises. As long as the Byzantine people are alive, their sacrifices will never be forgotten, the tragedies they have endured will be worshipped by all and for all eternity. So I say welcome to my people. Welcome to the adventure we are about to embark on. Welcome to our boldest action. Welcome to the glory that will be enshrined upon all of us new pioneers.

Welcome, my friends to civilization.

:clap:

Nice start. Will be following.

Subbed; like the start (both for the story and the game, actually.)

Top Bottom