Funny Pics XXIII: Can't See the Thread for the Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe-ifying countries is freaking awesome.

Since Kennigit seems confused, allow me to help. Moe is a slang term from the anime world meaning cute, in a non-sexual manner. If it's sexy it's generally fanservice or something else.

Nono, I mean I don't get what the very first guy (OP) is trying to draw/show.

thats right, I'm posting without a pic.

Not really a fail. In my old high school, you would be surprised at how many Hispanics flunked out of Spanish Class. :lol:

That is better then my AP Euro classes idea for a shirt; a picture of Stalin with full Soviet regalia and iconography behind him with letters saying "We don't need your Bolshevism".
Unfortunately the school shot down the idea.:(

^ not to mention how many Anglophones flunk English Class.

Yeah, I failed English at school, due to boredom at the subject. I felt that since I use it every day I found it pointless being taught it.

Thats in Serbia or Bosnia, notice the "folcika" and Golf I, still widely used here or the two sided and four sided houses also common.

Not funny, but humbling.

Not funny, but humbling.

It was humbling, until the snide and stupid comment at the end.

Global warming will definitely kill more than 2500 children. Also, it wasn't only Al Gore who solely recieved the nobel price, the entire intergovernmental panel of climate change was also honored.

Nice story, until someone decided to denegrate her story by using it to take a potshot at someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom