Funny Pictures XXIV: Reposted from Reddit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, you just have to use Firefox to enlarge the image. Hold right-click down while you scroll down.

Then you will notice that it's still completely unreadable.

Not too many people wouldn't.

I don't get it----there really are Serbian Jews (or mostly were, until Hitler). Is that the joke?

I don't get it----there really are Serbian Jews (or mostly were, until Hitler). Is that the joke?

Its what Cartman said, a Serbain Jew double lie refers to reverse psychology because only Jews combined with Serbs can lie that good.
Moderator Action: Trolling: racist trolling and nationality bashing. 2 points
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Example:
Cartman: Oh, I get it, Kyle. That's your Serbian Jew double bluff. Make me think you don't care about being in the commercial so that maybe I won't either. Ooops. didn't work, did it, Kyle?
Kyle: No, we really want nothing more to do with these people.
Cartman: Sure you don't, Kyle. Oh, and neither do I. Oh, I know what you're gonna say next. You're gonna say, "How about none of us show up tomorrow to do it?" And then I'm supposed to agree so that tomorrow you can waltz in all by yourself and do the commercial. That's Serbian Jew double bluff and it ain't gonna work on me ha ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom