• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was ticked at Willem, so I made sure to destroy every trace of the Dutch homeland. No nukes. Just lots and lots of razing. And yes, that is the Dutch Government in exiles on those icy islands to the south.

So why haven't you gone to raze the islands yet?

So why haven't you gone to raze the islands yet?

What do you think I am, some heartless war criminal? I let them hang out down there to make ice sculptures of tulips and windmills for the rest of time!

Yes, razing their homeland and leaving them to perish in an icey grave isnt cruel?

Yes, razing their homeland and leaving them to perish in an icey grave isnt cruel?

Cruel and effective ;) We are all inclined to be cruel and effectiveness in this is defined by our inventive nature ;)

No, it just points out I'm not going to join forces against one of his friend (defensive pact) to end up at war with both. Just a correlation with CIV4 AI.

Can we be allies ? "If you can't beat someone try to be his ally" :mischief:

Hmm, that treacherous AdamCrock.:mad:

Stop persecuting me ! :lol: This is a ridicolus witch-hunt ! Im not a witch ! haha :lol:

The Academician's private residences shall remain off-limits to the Genetic Inspectors. We possess no retroviral capability, we are not researching retroviral engineering, and we shall not allow this Council to violate faction privileges in the name of this ridiculous witch hunt!"

:lol:

[offtopic]:nono::mischief:

Oh ! It' the dragon :D (read shameless advertising Kael's mod)

Spoiler :

and a Stairway to Heaven !

Spoiler :

:D
Moderator Action: Please do not intentionally evade the autocensor. Inappropriate word deleted.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

It's adamcrook's fault.:mischief:

Oh, it's you Mr.Smilie. :D

I admit only because it brings me glory everlasting :lol: "The only bad thing of being talked about is not being talked about" Oscar -gone-wild- or something :mischief:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom