Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
really?! that's good to know. I defy all civic changes bar emancipation because I like to have the choice to swap :p

Now, if I could just remember where I accidently fortified my caravel..... :eek:

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
FYI, I changed the 2 range between cities to 3 range in my mod.... Could have been alot worse... :lol:
Info : Ai autoplay (1530 AD/430 turns-Normal speed) on VIP mod (0.92), 29 civ, Colossal map size (200x120)

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0020.jpg
    Civ4ScreenShot0020.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 769
Click F5 to check the location of all your caravels.

well... tbh I wasnt even playing. It was an AI Autoplay. It was however, a failed attempt at a joke, combined with the (especially for the micromanaging conquerer) nightmarerish amount of cities. :p

But the advice is good. Often I accidently sleeps a worker, and forgets in which city, and the F5 can be helpful there as well ;)

Take him to... DETROIT!!!

He's even grimacing at his list of cities. "No, not that one, nope, no, no- Oh hey! Detroit!"

It was on a small jungle island a good ways off from his capital, so it was probably costing him a ton of maintenance... I don't blame him for trying to pawn it off.

I actually took the deal to push me over the edge for the domination victory... Y'know, since I didn't really have to DEAL with owning such a miserable waste of a city :)

Civ mirrors real life :smug: --in that Detroit is a miserable waste of a city (IRL, not on a jungle island).

:joke:

Ahh the city of RoboCop ^^ :D

It was on a small jungle island a good ways off from his capital, so it was probably costing him a ton of maintenance... I don't blame him for trying to pawn it off.
Why can't they ever offer you a blooming city with improved tiles? :D

After accepting that deal from Mr. Washington You should've granted them independence and let the city-state become a major economic power by selling "used" cars someone ekhem ... "misplaced" there :mischief: :D

Why can't they ever offer you a blooming city with improved tiles? :D

It works like so:
1. You get the city
2. You improve it
3. They declare war
4. They recapture it
Rinse and repeat.

I found this piece of code after enabling logging to figure out why the damn map was taking so long to load. :hammer:

Code:
A meteor has struck the Earth at 0, 50!!

A meteor has struck the Earth at 5, 25!!

A meteor has struck the Earth at 20, 20!!

A meteor has struck the Earth at 40, 55!!

A meteor has struck the Earth at 45, 60!!

A meteor has struck the Earth at 50, 65!!

A meteor has struck the Earth at 20, 40!!

A meteor has struck the Earth at 15, 30!!

The age of dinosours has come to a cataclysmic end.

Perfect World?

CALM DOWN!
Spoiler :

seriously though, -50:mad: wow!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0018.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0018.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 499
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom