Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! If it weren't for 5 gold in one game of mine, I would've lost! I was doing a conquest game as Julius Caesar and I had one rival left. My unit maintenance was hell but because I had 5 gold for deficit research which I had 1 turn left on Currency. I won the game (Currency allowed me to build wealth).

1 more turn on currency would not have been a game breaker. :p

^Actually, as you can see in the brackets, it allowed me to build wealth. I thought you could figure that since I was conquering, my economy was in shambles. Building wealth allowed me to conquer the last AI, otherwise, all of my Praets would have been disbanded.

^Actually, as you can see in the brackets, it allowed me to build wealth. I thought you could figure that since I was conquering, my economy was in shambles. Building wealth allowed me to conquer the last AI, otherwise, all of my Praets would have been disbanded.
Doesn't the game disband 1 unit per turn if you run out of money?

Doesn't the game disband 1 unit per turn if you run out of money?

It depends on how much deficit you have. For example, if your losing 10 gold, the game will disband x number of units where x provides 10 gold from taking away the unit's maintenance. At least this is what I've noticed.

Either way, I'm sure if I had not used the 5 gold for deficit research Currency one more turn, I would have been in a terrible situation.

Enough of this spam though (even though I started it :lol:).

And so I learn why the Native Americans are one of my favorite civs now:
Get two close neighbors (Hannibal and Asoka), get bronzeworking with around 12 forests around your capital, chop them, get a couple dog soldiers and rush the nearest guy. I got both with only warriors >_> not a single casualty.

Then, the UU and trait along with a random event got me this beauty: Drill I, II, III, CG 1, Com 1 archers right out of the gate. Those are gonna be fun to upgrade with.

I posted this screenshot for the sheer absurdity of the random event (the heavens pretty much destroying a random mine for absolutely no reason).

The Gods destroyed your mine...

You're playing as Egypt...

And Moses was born in a faraway land?

Hmmm...

Egypt? I don't think Charlemagne ever ruled Egypt, and I don't think Egypt's capital is Aachen. That's the HRE. ;)

A new technology - cloning !

Attachments

• Justi Clones0000.JPG
    Justi Clones0000.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 705
Shoo, grammar nazi, and never return to these poor-spelling-filled internetz again. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom