Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
?

10characters

Sorry, lol. If you look at the edit line you'll see the reason. kinda hard to type and post in the correct thread when your son's kitten thinks your keyboard is a toy.

"You. Quechua. You've somehow won every battle you've fought for the last 5,500 years. Think your luck will hold out? 'Cuz there's this modern armor I need dealt with..."

"Sure thing, King Huayna. After all, if a spearman can do it..."

Austrian Scientist: YOUR MAJESTY! We have discovered that it's possible to live a lifestyle independent of wandering and following the herd animals!

Franz Joseph: Excellent! This concept of Sedentary Lifestyles is sure to revolutionise- HEY WAIT A MINUTE

What mod is this ? I love earth maps :D

Quot Capita, with a customised version of Earth 1862 AD.

And what is Sedentary Ritual

Ugh, why did I say "Ritual" instead of "Lifestyle" like I meant to? I must have been really distracted or something.

I could've fixed it for you, but I'm sedentary.

Quot Capita, with a customised version of Earth 1862 AD.

I was going to thank You for the info but I'm to dang sedentary right now :lol: ;)
Oh allright ....*grumble* *mumble* Thanks ! :D

Spoiler :

This is an interesting turn of events, especially because it came out of nowhere and he doesn´t even like me.

Spoiler :

This is an interesting turn of events, especially because it came out of nowhere and he doesn´t even like me.

Is he at war with someone else and losing? This is something that Sitting Bull did to me once and like Stalin to you was annoyed at me.

However I knew he was at war and had the largest army. So I was more than willing to add him and his would be conqueror to my empire to get closer to Domination.

There are two possible answers :

1) Stalin is lying
2) Stalin is lying ...

xD

His pose in the screen shot lead me to suspect he is probably thinking either:

1) "I don't believe I have to vassal myself to this idiot."

or

2) "Don't laugh. Don't laugh. He's almost fallen for it. Don't laugh."

But in Russian.

His pose in the screen shot lead me to suspect he is probably thinking either:

1) "I don't believe I have to vassal myself to this idiot."

or