Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCC sets the NW limit to 5. But it's one line of XML that's very easy to change.

Matter of fact, a super-duper OCC on an easy level might be able to nab all seven shrines and every Wonder. Might be a stretch without WB, but if you pick a civ that starts with Mysticism (and no other civ has it) you can get Meditation and Plytheism before the AIs beat you to either.

What about cathedrals?

If you're asking about OCC cathedrals, you only need to build that religion's temple.

OCC doesn't solve the problem, 5 national wonders is still not all of them.

nevermind

Yes, but that brings us back to what I said, that the limit for national wonders per city in an OCC is not removed entirely, only expanded.

I think this OCC discussion is getting off-topic, but when certain buildings require x buildings in all your cities, x is changed to 1 in an OCC. Including world wonders and cathedrals.

Is there a world wonder except the Statue of Zeus that needs more than one prerequisite building?

No, there isn't. Some wonders require certain city locations, but only the Statue of Zeus needs more than one city (unless One City Challenge is checked).

Well, not excactly back on topic as in "Funny", but sat down most of Saturday to create a new terrain graphics set, and thought I'd share it ;) (though its not finished yet :lol:)

Spoiler :

and a shot with the wetlands not experimentally "flooded"

Spoiler :

Ok Vinz, I wanna know how you actually managed to get that much free time away from daddy requirements. I never managed to get more than an hour or two from my four boys when they were little. Ya gotta be cheating.. Super nanny? Grandma? Keebler Elves? :D

Looks impressive bro, I can't wait to DL the next version.. :goodjob:

Well, not excactly back on topic as in "Funny", but sat down most of Saturday to create a new terrain graphics set, and thought I'd share it ;) (though its not finished yet :lol:)

Very very nice!

:goodjob:

Done :D

Following got more or less completely new textures : Grassland, plains, desert, ice, tundra, coast, hills, marsh and water. The mountains are old VIP, though I think they lost some detail. Also the water color might be a bit darker (?).

Any suggestions for change?

Spoiler :

A comparison screenie
Spoiler :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom