Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Gotta love proxy wars. I gave him another free of charge and he nuked shandong next!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot1697.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot1697.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 1,101
  • Civ4ScreenShot1698.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot1698.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 1,060
Beautiful. Which map script is that?

This here is 'RandomScriptMap'. This one allows you to mix several scripts provided in the game, making for some rather neat maps. This one has a combination of fractal, archipelago, medium and small and hemispheres. It also has some interesting options on how to place players. My favorite is putting all the AI on the 'Old World' and putting my civ starting lonely elsewehere. If you play using a mod with Revolution DCM your lonely continent will eventually have neighbors emerging as minor civs.

This would be ridiculous even if the Celts started with fishing.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
This has NOT been world-builded. I decided to try the "lots of resources" script with a hemispheres map. My first try I got a plains-cow start, so I hit the "regenerate map" button, and got this start.

Now you know why! (I didn't look that closely at it.)

Hey "whaaaa" ? 2 crabs in the bfc and clams just about the corner ! Good amphibian start man ! Good for You ^^ !

Spoiler :

Funny thing is I do not have Archery as a tech.

Also placing bets on how well I can do this game. Started a game on an earth map modded so everyone starts at there IRL starting locations if they spawn (out of a pool of 120ish civs). I set the limit to the max at 50 civs for this game and randomized all of them including who I would be....... and I spawned as Polynesia. The one civ who is guaranteed to forever be isolated until someone gets Astronomy.

Spoiler :

Funny thing is I do not have Archery as a tech.

Also placing bets on how well I can do this game. Started a game on an earth map modded so everyone starts at there IRL starting locations if they spawn (out of a pool of 120ish civs). I set the limit to the max at 50 civs for this game and randomized all of them including who I would be....... and I spawned as Polynesia. The one civ who is guaranteed to forever be isolated until someone gets Astronomy.
You make the mod yourself or does it have a name?

You make the mod yourself or does it have a name?

It is a giant mishmash of stuff. CIV Gold (for the civs. Edit :though with several of them and some leaders of remaining civs removed/edit),
BUG,
Better AI,
A mod that allows 50 civs to be used at once (which I can not remember the exact name nor find anymore on Google but got from here),
A custom earth map script meant to work with CIV Gold my dad made locking in each civ at or near its IRL location,
Another extensive mod he made which does many fun (for me) things. For instance depending on the traits of a civ you get up to 6 free buildings per city regardless of the techs. Plus you start with 2 Great People to do with as you see fit depending on your traits.
Aggressive = Barracks, Drydock, Jail \ General
Charismatic = Monument, Theatre, Cryer's Tower (a reskinned Broadcast Tower with all its effects minus happiness from the resources this is automatically replaced by a Broadcast Tower once you reseach its tech) \ Artist (Priest if and only if also Creative)
Creative = Library, Theatre, Colosseum \ Artist
Expansive = Granary, Harbor, Aqeduct \ Merchant
Financial = Market, Grocer, Bank \ Merchant
Imperialistic = Barracks, Granary, Hospital \ General
Industrious = Forge, Factory, Industrial Park\ Engineer
Organized = Lighthouse, Courthouse, Factory \ Engineer
Philosophical = Library, University, Observatory \ Scientist
Protective = Walls, Castle, Jail \ Spy
Spiritual = Monument, Courthouse, Hospital\ Priest
Another thing he did is you can trade contact with other civs once you get Paper.
Plus there is some things I edited in my own civ files (copied files albeit) such as editing the frequency of events through the roof yet removing the Barbarian events and Bermuda Triangle among other game ending ones).
I gave Gilgamesh the Aggressive trait and Hammurabi the Protective trait.
I also recently edited the game so that most National Wonders are now World Wonders. Now the Forbidden Palace, Globe Theatre, Hermitage, Moai Statues, Mt Rushmore, Oxford, Wall Street and West Point are World Wonders.
And there are several other minor things that I will not go into much detail here.

11. Thou shall not type in red color :D

12. Armaments, 2:9-2:24

Spoiler :
(2:9) And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."
(2:10) And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chunks of oatmeal and bananas and raisins and koalas and blueberries and grues.
(2:10.5) Skip a little bit.
(2:11) And all were greatly overwhelmed by this sight.
(2:12) But one did come forth, like a son of the Fire, who cried out, "Let this man not deceive you, for he doth lie."
(2:14) And so there was great confusion as to whom was the servant of the Lord.
(2:15) So Saint Attila did raise his voice to the Lord, saying, "O Lord, tell me, thy servant, how to use this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."
(2:16) And the Lord spoke, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin.
(2:17) "Then, shalt thou count to three; no more, no less.
(2:18) "Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.
(2:19) "Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.
(2:20) "Five is right out.
(2:22) "Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
(2:22) "So Saint Atilla did raise the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch at his foes, and he did begin to take out the Holy Pin and counted."
(2:23) "One...Two...Five." "Three, sir." "THREE!"

Link to video.

@ 7 Sins;

It's the 50 civ DLL available in the custom section. Also available is the GEM with TSL, which is compatible with the 50 civ. I use it fairly frequently when all my boys show up and they want something a tad different to play.

A few lol worthy moments from my current game below.

Spoiler :

Kilauea lives!!!!! (to bad Hilo was not the city on the big island for extra lols)

Spoiler :

I dare you to try and make sense of this! (without clicking on anyone I mean)

Spoiler :

Word War has begun!!!

Spoiler :

Yes be scared of your Jail! I'm sure there is nothing more pressing to worry about.:rolleyes:

What would a foreign adviser with a world war in that game look like??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom