Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, I think when you're losing the war, you're supposed to offer ME stuff for peace, Salad.

Maybe now that you're losing even more badly, you'll change your tu - ah, nevermind then.

If you're going for a time victory, you've got a long way to go--only on turn 472 of 767.

And Iran conquered all of the USA! (And the rest of North and South America.) :eek::eek::eek:

Uh, I think when you're losing the war, you're supposed to offer ME stuff for peace, Salad.

Maybe now that you're losing even more badly, you'll change your tu - ah, nevermind then.

Is this K-mod? I remember Mao Zedong once exhibited similar psychiatric symptomes. I pounded him really hard, he softened up, offered capitulation, cities etc. Then it got to a point where he got less agreeable, and he started demanding cities from me, just like your Saladin. By the time I delivered the killing blow, he wanted half the kingdom from me.

If you're going for a time victory, you've got a long way to go--only on turn 472 of 767.

And Iran conquered all of the USA! (And the rest of North and South America.) :eek::eek::eek:

Each turn takes 40 minutes now. I had intended to play for conquest, but I was dreading the inevitable war with 50-city Shaka and 50-city Kublai so much that I caved in and built a spaceship. Now I just have to wait 10 more turns...

Random starting locations, so Iran (me) started in Idaho :lol:

Is this K-mod? I remember Mao Zedong once exhibited similar psychiatric symptomes. I pounded him really hard, he softened up, offered capitulation, cities etc. Then it got to a point where he got less agreeable, and he started demanding cities from me, just like your Saladin. By the time I delivered the killing blow, he wanted half the kingdom from me.

It's LoR (Smart Map). And yeah, Joao and his 1 city were even more irrational:

:confused:

A small donation? For personal use maybe? Donno, he looks like he had enough...

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0016.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0016.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 1,330

I have been playing Civ 4 since it came out in 2004.
I have never in all my years playing seen two religions founded on the same turn.

Edit: Forgot to mention Stonewall popping is not unusual despite the early game.
First to discover Bronze Working in the mod I use gets a General.
Each GP pops now from 5 techs, not 1 like in base Civ 4 BTS.

Last edited:
And I thought you were going to comment on the deer infestation

yeah the Ai will do that sometimes. Don't recall that exact part of the game but it's usually the AI offers more on his/her own than if haggled with.

What time is it? It's funny screenshots time!

-8 attitude and I never met you before? Thanks, Civ4 diplomacy modifiers! :mad:

Want to know whether the AI has settled land you don't have visibility into? Try the Goto function - if your Elephant can move 3 tiles, they must be roaded.

Playing the Romans, I respect the personalized insult.

Yes, it can happen: Privateer vs. Privateer.

That little b****** (Drill 4, Medic 3, Woodsman 3, Cover, Tactics, Leadership) cost me 4 Cannon and 4 Cuirassiers before I gave up trying to kill him. Never saw an AI unit reach level 16 before.

How crazy was that event? Bats*** crazy.

Just a really nice production city, nothing at all to see really.

What happens when AIs switch cities.
Spoiler :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom