Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get a great map on my first roll, make a joking comment about there being one too many unworkable mountains, and what do I get?

Spoiler :
Did not even know that was possible. Thanks, random events.

Hey, we can't actually see this image- from the URL, I think you're linking to a private dropbox account, so we don't actually have permission to view the image. Try uploading it to an image-hosting service like imgur.

And Welcome to CFC! :band: :bday: [party]

Of course :sad:. The preview of the post looked fine to me and Dropbox said nothing about it being considered private (where I looked at least :cringe:), so I didn't know. I'll see what I can do, but if it all goes up smoke, for reference, I got Truffles on a Mountain tile, giving me a 1:food:1:commerce: Mountain tile that the city can actually work.
Spoiler :

Okay, is that visible?

Jup.

Truffles on Mountain? Insta-restart! :mischief:

It's a pity that event can't occur on hills, or really anything other than desert or mountain.
Hmm, that can't be true. Pretty sure I've seen it on a normal grassland. Unless it's been patched? I hardly play with events on.

I know—it happens like once every one thousand times!

Lol, well technically, since each battle are separate occurrences of probability it could happen every time you get 99.9%; it could also never occur on every 99.9% in all the games you've ever played. Sorry, I'm just being a nerd (not even a good nerd, atm)

Stockholm Syndrome Alexander?

upload_2019-1-13_13-19-14.png

:lol:
I’ve seen similar things in a few of my games.

Confucius says "Fight amongst yourselves."
Spoiler :

Confucius says "Fight amongst yourselves."
Spoiler :

Confucius says "FREE FOR ALL"

Spoiler :

Screenshot (13599).png

Screenshot (13681).png

Notice the multiple 3-way wars and massive Kublai AP dogpile...I won dom <30 turns later because all the AIs destroyed their armies fighting each other and almost nobody thought to go rifling while I had cavs :smoke:.

Question: Would an AI be dumb enough to walk a 9-unit force halfway across a 200x140 map just to capture a size 2 barb city on terrible land?

Answer: No!

An AI would be dumb enough to walk a 9-unit stack halfway across a 200x140 map to raze a size 2 barb city. Of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom