[GS] Future Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*coming out of the woodwork*

I'm very curious now

K could stand for kit? Could this be a modding/development tool? Though even as I write this I can't see why there'd be achievements for using it...

Well, patch incoming.

Edit: It might also be a free DLC, similar to the one X-com 2 got, which would put in question the existence of a third expansion.

Color me surprised. I wasn't expecting any significant content with the next patch, but new achievements suggest otherwise. Assuming those are new achievements and not some weird bookkeeping or something.

Color me surprised. I wasn't expecting any significant content with the next patch, but new achievements suggest otherwise. Assuming those are new achievements and not some weird bookkeeping or something.

If this is yet another free scenario, it tends to indicate that they are going to string us along for a while until paid content arrives.

The STK1 nomenclature indicates there will be additional items similar to this in the future.

Scenarios, Terrains, and Kingdoms: Volume 1

The first of a line of DLCs that may include 1-2 civilizations, scenarios, map scripts or some combination there-of. And that would fit with the survey they released.

The first one will be... $7.99... feature 2 civilizations (Byzantines and Italians) and feature a scenario about controlling trade. Added map: TSL Mediterranean.

Edit: This also allows me to maintain my opinion that there will not, technically, ever be an XP3. Just a host of minor DLC that lets Civ6 plug along nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom