[GS] Future Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been lurking here for weeks just to stay up to date but can someone better explain the smoke builds? and also when i hover over the various depot number it comes up with "Madrid content", "Madrid DLC" and other things related to Madrid.. what would those mean?

The smoke builds are presumably for smoke testing, which is a basic test to verify that systems don't crash.

Madrid is the old code name for the Civ VI base game and you see it on the base game depots.

What are they up to now???

https://twitter.com/CivGame/status/1232729044568825856

civgame.jpg

I think it's just community-building excercise due to canals being buildable in various shapes and sizes, not a hint.
Also good thing they didn't forget to put the C there or the responses would be of wildly different caliber.

We did have a thread here recently about whether people bother building canals.

Edit: Do you use canals?

Did something with the game change today? Was there an update? Suddenly my game crashes when I try to load any game when ANY of my civilization mods are enabled.

In middle of January I was sending a question regarding Civ6’s design of music, but Knorr didn’t respond until yesterday, and its approaching end of February.

Its not like him to delay his responses, but he did apologize for it

Maybe he was busy composing new music?

Looks like a wall to me, and that makes me think Tamar who is an underrated Civ. Actually not sure she can be considered underrated since she really is terrible.

Was it written by gedemon?
No, you know I don't need an alias to complain about the lack of moddability for civ6 compared to civ4 and civ5 :D

But the state of the civ6 modding scene is indeed saddening, I don't understand why they've put so much work into a great framework before release (because it is truly a great base), but leaved us in the dark ever since, with welcome but very few additions to the tools.

Last edited:
come on firaxis gimme something to look forward too and drop us something, at this point id be happy just to have bug fixes like being able to play 180 x 100 size maps again :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom