Game Saturn

Absolutely no hurry, don't worry. :)

Life is very busy right now... don't have a lot of free time, and these civ games take a large chunk out of it. I may have to drop out of my other pitboss games. Don't worry though, I'm sticking in this one until the end no matter what, gone too far to quit. May only be able to make my moves at night though.

Edit: Holy crap, fifth top of the page in a row! :beer:

Sorry, I got snowed under there for a while. Will be back soon. :)

Soooooooo can we get a show of hands? :p

Being able to get something going before parkin disappears would be nice... as long as everyone is still around

Well I should still be around for about another month at this stage... will know for sure next week. So at least that gives us some time. :)

I'll try to check into the game today... will probably take me a few hours to analyse the situation though, since it's been such a long break.

Well it's not like anyone has declared war on you personally. ;) There shouldn't be too much to analyze unless you have visibility into Plako's warzone...

I'd like to see the game to start again.

Lord Parkin any idea when you could start playing turns?

I'm thinking of unpausing the game at a determined (and soon!) time and hurry and have who needs to finish their turn in the 5 hours left.

Would 8 a.m. EST tomorrow morning work? We need Parkin, Toch and Dux to be available. If not, any other suggestions? Preferably starting this weekend.

Then we need to make sure everyone involved finds out the game has been resumed... I can easily contact most of the players (is Hercules still around on this forum?) Also we should probably get Giger to increase turn time to 48 hours.

Tomorrow being Saturday morning E.S.T., aka Saturday night on the underbelly of the earth

Isn't original suggestion middle of the night in New Zealand? I don't know, if Lord Parkin can play, but 3-4 hours later would allow him to play in the morning and if he can't I could play his turn on my prime time and probably it is also best time for Toch.

Well I think it's close to midnight but not too unreasonable. But yeah, probably would need a reply...

No problem with several hours afterwards but someone else will have to unpause it as I will be most likely be out. :p

So has this game died or what?

I hope not. Sadly the intrest level has dropped considerably now that the modern age war is about to begin. Partly the reason is probably that next turns will be quite time consuming to go through and not everyone have this time currently.

Since Toch, Dux or Lord Parkin haven't commented this I suggest we keep the game on pause another ~27h so that, if I had to play Toch and/or Lord Parkin this will be best time for me to play and I can do the unpause.

Hey srry for delay ! but ATM i lack even few hours of free time, if plako doesnt mind it would be best if he could sub me for while ....

Top Bottom