Game Tracking Thread

It's a joke:) about the last few posts. :p

Sirius just asked for a pause, but DaveMCW told them a Sirius player needed to pause the game. No Sirius player was available, so the turn rolled without Sirius playing AFAICT. So then Sirius asked to reload and DaveMCW said no.

But then the game crashed so the game is constructively paused, since no one can play, and the game will probably have to be reloaded to resolve the crash. So that's the joke.

Ah someone did let DaveShack know that the game is down?

I've been in China on business, and there was a problem that the server was eating all my home machine's upload bandwidth -- my ISP reported a lot of my monthly allocation was already eaten up. I got just enough connectivity to save game and stop it, but had to drop off net and didn't get back online till now.

It's started with a save as of 6/2 around 17:00 forum time. I noticed the timer has only 40 minutes, so I took a "host pause" to give teams a chance to see it is up before the timer rolls (giving benefit of the doubt that someone might have played it in that 40 minutes between when it went down and when it would have rolled over). This is subject to admin approval, if you want it to run just give the word.

After centuries long war between Amazons and Merlots, it came to the final battle. The resistance was fierce, but futile. The last stronghold of the Merlots have fallen and the victorious Amazon armies have marched over what was once the mighty and proud Merlot empire.

Hats down for King Slaze, who fought manly to the end.

Le Roi est mort!

Sirius extends the same invitation to all refugees from Merlot and Maverick to join if they wish to.

Hi. Saw 2metraninja's post and I checked out the CDZ turnplaying thread. Turns out Barbu, who was the main turnplayer by the looks of it, couldn't continu playing. I'll ask some of the other regulars in the game if they can either pick it up or at least let you all know what's up.

Regards, PP (CDZ admin)

Hi. Saw 2metraninja's post and I checked out the CDZ turnplaying thread. Turns out Barbu, who was the main turnplayer by the looks of it, couldn't continu playing. I'll ask some of the other regulars in the game if they can either pick it up or at least let you all know what's up.

Regards, PP (CDZ admin)

Like he said...

Played CDZ's turn. Sorry, I won't be able to play every turn in the next weeks, so I'll see whether I can get someone else to play as well.

I'd like to join.

Just registered on Civ Duel Zone. Don't think I've ever played a Pitboss game though.

Top Bottom