Game Tracking Thread

Yes, a few things he wants investigated.

Answer obtained, game unpaused.

I cant judge by civstats and I am unable to log in to the game as I am out of town for 2 days, but Captain Sommerswerd said in our thread something about reloading the game, which undo my moves in the last turn. If this is the case, I request the game to be paused and my savegame secured, so the game be loaded to a point where I can do our turn again when I am back. It is fairly important that I do our moves and it is too important for a game, played more than year to not be decided by technical issues, which denies our team to play normal.

Thanks for the understanding and sorry if this is false allarm (hope so, as I spent 3 hours playing our last turn.

Sorry all, the game seems just fine to me, I was misslead in the hurry. Game on :cool:

I sent the request to the admins. Please leave the game paused, as AMAZON still has to finish our turn AND we have to finish Qs turn, and there are only 3 hours left on the clock.

Also, I am turnplaying as the regular turnplayer is out of town, but I have to go to work right now, so please give me some time to acknowledge the admins decision before unpausing.

Sorry to everyone for the delay:)

Sorry to question, but i can't accept your decision.
Many infractions were made by Amazon and you just ignored them.
Now you want penalize me for a misclick? Find a way to recover.

And you even deleted the wrong ones. Chicken!

Wow thanks for letting us defend ourselves.

Blubmuz paused the game due to not being given any notice On this troop movement issue.

No, i didn't. I think it's paused since yesterday.
Anyway, better it is.

No one wanted to unpause it.

Oh sorry, are you saying that Sirius wants it to stay paused? If so then I am so super sorry... I was just getting ready to finish Q and AMAZON moves.

I will leave it paused until you guys say you are ready to continue.:goodjob:

Just remember we still have 2 teams to move so dont unpause, just let us know when you guys are ready to continue.

I asked the following to the Admins:
1) Amazon gave 2 cities to CDZ without asking in the public thread, as per point 3.4 of the rules. They must take them back.
2) CDZ is actually a vassal of Amazon: they have barely one unit per city, they're not researching, they're doing nothing
3) Amazon is playing turns for Quatronia and we can't accept this
4) see points 2) and 3) above, we can accept this:
4a) After the 2 cities will be gave back to Amazon, CDZ will declare war on them and stay at war for at least 10 turns
4b) if Quatronia can't play its turns, they will leave to AI or let the team frozen, not played by an opponent, ally or not
5) the game must be reloaded from the point before Amazon logged to have all the above done by the Admins
6) Amazon will skip this turn as a penalty for their infractions

The above are my conditions to have this game going. They must be seen as a whole, no bargains.

The main reason is that this is a game where every team must try to win.

Me personally I am seeing very little reason for continuing this game with all the accusations of cheating going on. That is my view on the matter. I am not sure what is Dave's view on the matter.

Top Bottom