Game Tracking Thread

1. Is the game over?

2. If so, Can we/I have the 1906 AD Turnsave and game password so I can watch the endgame sequence :please:

3. Can we have/start a postgame report/discussion like in the last game? I would love to hear from the mapmaker... And I KNOW Indiansmoke has some choice words about the map ;)

4. Can the team forums be opened to the public?

Yes, Captain, the game is officially over. :)

For the record, Team Amazon have won MTDG2 with a Space Race Victory in 1906AD.

Second place goes to CDZ with strong final sprint. Congats guys on the solid play.

Third place is for Team Sirius. Who would have believed it in the first half of the game?

Team Q takes the fourth place.

Team Merlot was eliminated earlier for fifth place.

And Team Maverick was the first team to be eliminated for sixth place.

Like always, there were villains and heroes. I want to thank for the great game to all the players who took part. Special mentions:

- Captain Sommerswerd -stunning diplomat and true leader, arch-ideologist of the Amazon success.

- All the guys from Team Amazon who were around since I joined the team - Nabaxo, Damnrunner, Calis, Majic, Loev, TMIT. Also SilentConfusion, who went MIA at some point.

- King Slaze The Mighty for sticking to the bitter end and fighting like a real man

- CavScout of Q for the manly stance

- Socralynnek of CDZ

and many others I am sure I forget right now.

I knew I will forget some important people when I was rehearsing my winning speech. Those are our excellent host DaveShack and our wise and just admin DaveMcW. Thanks guys for maintaining the great experience.

Yes they have awhile ago.

Top Bottom