Game Videos

Knowze Gungk

NOT a mushroom
Do you know of any cool game movies or trailers, maybe you could share them with us.

I'll start by posting a couple of first class videos of my current favorite game, Armed Assault.

This one is pretty much a music video for the Nine Inch Nails song Just Like You Imagined. It has no ingame sounds. If you like, you can download the full res vid here (about 74 meg)

This one has game audio & is accompanied by (I think) Medievil 2:TW music

Just to add a wee bit of variety to the opening post, here's the COD 4 trailer

Ah, Enemy Territory: QW is a game I'm looking really forward to. I have to buy a new computer to play it though. :undecide: Armed Assault seems cool too!

And to provide a "game" video: Half-Life 2 Domino

Tales of the Past.

It's a trilogy of movies made with World of Warcraft. The first one doesn't have any voice over dialogue, but is still pretty cool.

The 2nd one is 40 minutes long, has voice over dialogue, plot, involved hundreds of people, etc, and is simply AWESOME.

The 3rd one is currently being filmed, but the director spent 8 months working on the script, which is 75 pages long. I can't wait for it to be finished. :D

Fallout! It and its sequel have the best video game intros of all time.
Those intros always gave me the feeling that everything is as it should be. And the narrator voice (Ron Perlman) was perfect for the job.

Top Bottom