GAME

Canada shall re-establish the primacy of Federalism through equalization payments to Yukon, Denendeh, and Nunavut.

Additionally, the Government shall offer 1 Timbit to Guinea for the transfer of Acadian territory back to Crown sovereignty.

Le Canada doit rétablir la primauté du fédéralisme par le biais de paiements de péréquation pour le Yukon, le Nunavut et le Denendeh.

En outre, le Gouvernement va payer 1 Timbit à Guinée pour le retour du territoire acadienne à la souveraineté de la Couronne.

I saw a vision, Jack.

I saw a vision of a world without memes.

It was beautiful, Jack.

There was no suffering.

No want, no privation.

People were liberated from their earthly worries.

They were free to simply live, Jack. To live - without the influence of memes.

It could happen, Jack. Because those memes? They are us.

The factory plan fell through. The Big Boss was not happy. Turned out we had hardly half of what we needed to get it set up. So now we got a concrete plot bulldozed up and a horsehockyload of supplies, and no labour contracts. Great. I got a plan for the Boss, though. We need sh*t, that the world's got. Let's kick in their door and take it. Aren't we in the middle of Asia? Who's going to come all the way out here for us?

There was something else the Boss said. Something about memes. "Raise two more armies. Then we wipe out the warlords, sultans, and petty municipalities here." He stabbed a knife into the map right where Zirconia City was. He took a big blue pencil and drew arrows into Khorasan, Pakistan, and Pachtuchyra.

"Pachtuchyra?" I asked him.

"This sh*tty JPEG map is such a low resolution," he growled, "I can't read what that province is called."

"I've never heard of it either," someone offered.

"Pachtuchyra," I repeated, and he nodded and handed me a cigar.

Cuban. Nice.

THORVALD OF LYM

presents / présent

FUN WITH CANADIAN SURNAMES /
AMUSEMENT AVEC LES PATRONYMES CANADIEN

References so obscure, even Canuck players might miss 'em!
Des références qui sont si obscures, les joueurs canadiens peuvent ne pas les reconnaître!

Spoiler :
HARPER
Stephen / Elijah

FLAHERTY
Jim / Joe

MOSHER
Zachary / Terry

Last edited:
The Independent Republic of New Equatorial Guinea-Bissau would like to issue a complaint with D.E.C.A.M.P.E.R. (the Department of Expansion's Correction of American Map Painting Errors and R-something division) in regards to our purchase of Virginia which has been marked down as a purchase of New England instead. Please rectify this error or we will be very sad.

As for orders, we agree to the sale of Acadia to Canada for the sum of 1 monies which we will use to buy an army instead. This army will go to Virginia and protect the land we rightfully purchased. Our remaining 3 monies will be used to buy the Gold Coast, Grain Coast and Antarctica.

Union of European - Indian Anarcho-Capitalist States (UOEIACS)

President: PewDiePie

Vice-President: Clark Kent

Foreign Minister: Lex Luthor

Finance Minister:
Murray Rothbard

Minister of Indian Culture: Ranbir Kapoor

Claims:

Spoiler :

Blackpink have agreed to move to become masters of the offworld colonies...meanwhile, the remaining territories in Korea, Thailand, and New Zealand will be reorganised into the Turkish Republic of Kittens under the leadership of Suleiman the Mewgnificent

Kitauji Directorate Orders Turn 3:

Spend 3 moneys to finance our tour of Hawaii, Alaska, and Oregon.

北宇治ファイト!

The Fair Scented Nation of Byzantine and Greek Peoples of the XIVth Rome has an; announcement which it wishes you all to consider well for consideration of what the future shall be. It is being decided that the best course of action for our nation will be to embrace the Romans of the Danube that reside in the lands previously known as Turkey.

Slight aside; it was noted that the Roman leadership from Constantinople was elected by XCVII% of people and that all the Turks agree that it is the Romans who are best at governing. You have already forgotten that the Turks then decided that they should start building a fleet of Aircraft Carriers but we will get round to finishing that perhaps in the subsequent turn.

To this end we have decided that the Romans; on the Danube shall also be not just a Rome and smelling well (you have already; forgotten that they are byzantine and greek) but also a Turkish Republic.

So from henceforth we are changing our name to The Türkışh Repüblıç öf the Faır Şçented Natıön öf Byzantıne and Ğreek Peöples öf the XİVth Röme.

But wait, I can already hear you calling out that you have already forgotten. What about the people who live north of the black sea?

Do not worry though because I; have considered well.

Our orders are as follows: claim III of the V territories in Turkey and invade the last II and then also claim Zaphorizia. Build an Aircraft Carrier (navy).

Now consider well that we are changing our name to the following; The Çöşşaçk Türkışh Repüblıç öf the Faır Şçented Natıön öf Byzantıne and Ğreek Peöples öf the XİVth Röme

Oh god, the funposting's too much for a Sargon-faction! The only idea I have cancerous enough to fit is RANDOM SCYTHER NATION. But, I do not wish to risk a relapse! So, I'm getting outa here as fast as I can!!!!

I buy all the provinces adjacent to my mainland African provinces because randomly expanding into Africa makes perfect sense for a nation in Australia.

You have already forgotten that the Turks then decided that they should start building a fleet of Aircraft Carriers but we will get round to finishing that perhaps in the subsequent turn.
kebab 2 stronk, nerf pl0x

le kebab est trop fort, s'affaiblir s'il vous plaît

Last edited:
COUNTRY posts a lot of pictures and uses every unit of CURRENCY to buy random provinces it borders, and possibly doesn't border.

this is when it should end

everyone got bigger again. Anime lost a troop invading china, but no biggie. big boss tried to push south into three provinces, but only managed to secure pakistan afghanistan. A unit of purple zealots died in california, but still captured the state. Paraguay tried to spend more money than it hand, and invade its neighbours with nonexistant armies. wups. still had enough cash to liberate chile and friends though. Kitauju accidentally send monies to XDia in an attempt to buy Hawaii due to the its optical camouflage national colour. india consumed by a blackhole of lack of self-awareness. joke joke meme meme.

update end.

TO BE CONTINUED?

STATSS

Spoiler combat :
anime vs def
9 vs 7
6 vs
1 vs
anime vs def
4 vs 7
8 vs
3 vs
anime vs def
7 vs 4
10 vs
6 vs
Turk vs def
7 vs 9
5 vs
Turk vs def
10 vs 1
zirc vs def
5 vs 7
9 vs 4
5 vs 9
div vs def
1 vs 4
5 vs
7 vs

☆★PAAAAATCH NOOOOOTES★ ☆ ⚝ ✩ ✪
- arms race between players and gm begins in earnest
- can only purchase unclaimed provinces you border or are coastal provinces.
- can only invade provinces you border or are coastal provinces (also requiring boats)
- army units can only invade a single province.
- being a fare and transparent geeem, here's the random rewards using RPPPPPPPPPPPP can get you

1Ripp = 1 dice roll

Boring notes
sorry for the waaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait
new players can join with 8 provinces
if anything is wrong then its probably going to stay that way.
orders due before i die
update due after orders and before death

Last edited:
Since our purchase of Antarctica instead became a purchase of the Ivory Coast, the Independent Republic of New Equatorial Guinea-Bissau will order a new purchase of Antarctica. We submit the following proof that Antarctica is a purchaseable province and will send penguins after anyone who denies this fact or our rightful claim to it.

Antarctica2.png

Antarctica3.png

Antarctica4.png

Antarctica5.png

We will resume this broadcast with more orders later due to a penguin emergency.

Oh snap an RLM video on CFC

The Sect of Eight has now become even more enlightened on the practice of the expansion of the Divine Mandate.

7 to spend.

Use the 7 to purchase the following: Utah-Coronado, Arizona-New Mexico, Kentucky-Tennessee, Alabama, Bahamas, Cuba and Jamaica.

Set our two armies to liberate Ecuador from heathenism.

Praise the Prophet!

Last edited:
As the inventor of Responsibility to Protect, Canada feels it is honour-bound to intervene on behalf of the citizens of the United States of America, since there is no longer an American government. To this end, Ottawa shall assume jurisdiction over the states of Dakota, Iowa-Minnesota, Michigan, New York, and New England, for the sake of Peace, Order, and Good Government.

Comme l'inventeur de la responsabilité de protéger, le Canada croit qu'il est tenu par l'honneur d'intervenir au nom des citoyens des États-Unis d'Amérique, puisqu'il n'est pas un gouvernement américain. À cet objectif, Ottawa doit assumer la compétence sur les états de Dakota, Iowa-Minnesota, Michigan, New York et de la Nouvelle-Angleterre, au nom de la paix, l'ordre et le bon gouvernement.

You have already forgotten that for a game this simple to consider well I am still confused by what each column; means in the stats.

Top Bottom