Gamespot LIVE gameplay

I hope they dont spend the first hour explaining stuff we saw in the 2K playthrough.

Of course they will. Why would they assume all of the viewers would have seen Greg's play-through, which was hosted on a completely different site?

The video is not going to be geared towards us, it will be geared towards the general Gamespot audience. Just accept it for what it is and enjoy it. 4 days until release, remember? :)

Of course they will. Why would they assume all of the viewers would have seen Greg's play-through, which was hosted on a completely different site?

The video is not going to be geared towards us, it will be geared towards the general Gamespot audience. Just accept it for what it is and enjoy it. 4 days until release, remember? :)

Although im super sure that 90%+ ppl who will watch it are CFC-nerds like me, who would know any nations UA when having a gun put to our heads and being given a BJ

Man I really hope there isnt crazy lag at the beginning like the UStream gameplay, I missed like the first 10 minutes cause of that crazyness.:sad:

What's the game on right now?

We need to be able to watch the right game first, no?

This definitely doesn't look like Civ :eek: (unless it's the "extreme diplomacy mode" ;))

I was hoping for a high def option since they're videos are usually available in high def, but I'm not finding it. :/

Still seeing deathspank too.

Top Bottom