Gamespot LIVE gameplay

Will this just be as boring as watching 2K Greg play? Even though he did a good job of showing the game, it is boring to watch. I was able to watch most of part I but part II I didn't really pay much attention too.

I found it really exciting! Picture your own game of Civ.. it can easily be tagged as boring by someone else viewing. So you have to project the fun when you watch. Otherwise, yes, it will be another boring show. Projection.

I must have missed something, when did we start using PT instead of PST?

So in that case, aren't we now 6 hours and 20 minutes away from this live play session?

That's a joke? because I don't get it lol
2KGreg hosted a Civ5 gameplay session via Ustream last Monday. Beside him, there was a long-haired man named Gareth, who was dressed very casually. Some members weren't okay with that, and called him a garage band bass player.

2KGreg hosted a Civ5 gameplay session via Ustream last Monday. Beside him, there was a long-haired man named Gareth, who was dressed very casually. Some members weren't okay with that, and called him a garage band bass player.

Isn't Gareth a producer?

Heh if I were a producer for Civ 5 I'd wear whatever the heck I want too. :cool:

Okay, I guess the reference was to far away for me :p

PT had me confused to since most converter uses PST

PST is Pacific Standard Time. PDT is Pacific Daylight Time. We're currently observing daylight savings time, so using PST is incorrect. It's PDT. If you're unsure, always use PT or ET (the generic forms).

And what about PDT? Are they all interchangeable?
This link posted above refers to PDT:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=+Sep+17,+2010+4:00+pm+PT

PDT/EDT, EST/PST.. etc..

D = daylight savings time
S = standard time

I never remember which is which, but one is during the summer, the other during winter, and we change around October and around March, go ahead one hour or go back one hour.

Probably why the page used simply PT, to avoid any dealings with PST or PDT and figuring out which is which.

On a similar note - We're on BST in the UK right now (British Summer Time) so we're +1 against GMT (but still +8 against PT - or PDT as it is at the moment)

and Fallout shirts OWN.

My man [...edit: Ups, thought Greg was it,] a true gamer :goodjob:.

I'll be doing the demo this afternoon! I am even wearing a clean shirt for it. :)

:lol:

---------------------------------------
Okay, so it's 1 AM middle european time, so completely in the night, right?

Hmmm its 3:30am now in my time zone, and it won't be playing until 8:30am for me !

God damn it i better get some energy drinks

Top Bottom