Gangland Wars [Game Thread]

I have been hinting I'm evil ever since I became mayor.

"His dishonor the Mayor" plus the image of the evil villain from Action League Now!

I dropped hints here and there. When you called me out on lampshading, I wanted to reward you for thinking by hanging a lampshade on top of the other lampshade.

I lynched you that round because you were the only one left that was dangerous and active. Well played. I was kinda hoping you would OMGUS me.

Also, it was I who encouraged the previous mayor to retire.
You mean, 'pulled the trigger'?

Still, you were a bit silly in killing me.
Yes, that's really me. I was a gangster for Halloween and IRL. ;)
Were? You WIFOM so much that I just think you might still be one :hide:

Now that i think of it, your car's always broken… :scan: GET HIM! THE GUY DELIVERING THAT PIZZA!

I would have recruited you if I could, Takh. I'm just sad that Zack died, he was under my influence and headed for victory.

Sorry Zack, but we got that pesky vigilante who killed you that same night. This one goes out to you, buddy.

You'll beat your head against the wall into a pulp when classical uploads my Role PM. I can't say anything else until that happens.

You know what was really silly? All I wanted to do in this game was become Mayor.

I asked politely, and even stated that was my goal publicly. I even tried to get the Sharks or the Vipers to rat out who the mayor was, no one wanted to work with me. Pizza was disappoint. Then I spoke to dcmort, and others, and they were certain of the Mayor's innocence. So I gave up on my quest. I didn't even use my sole ability, to start a rumor against the Mayor, against him even when I knew who he was. At some point, Mister White approached me and told me he required my services. I was only too happy to accept, because there aren't a lot of fires that need fighting in this town.

When all the other Vipers dropped dead, and I became the Capo, the very first thing I did was take my fireman's axe and split the Mayor's face in two. I can only begin to describe how very satisfying that was. I then acted surprised and mentioned it was my goal to become Mayor. Pizza thanks you for your support.

Since then I have been focused on two things: destroying the Sharks and putting everyone under my employ and protection. It's a bad economy, everyone needs jobs. Come work for the mayor, I said; if not, we can always use more kindling. Also, I have a fire truck, and you can drive it around town. It's a great way to pick up chicks. They dig a guy in a fireman's uniform. That's a benefits package you can't refuse.

Also, in my official capacity as Mayor, Main Street will be renamed "Khazaar memorial parkway" in honor of my mentor and fallen friend.

You BONEHEADS!!! CivGeneral never told you about me??????

I never got that PM from c_h.

You BONEHEADS!!! CivGeneral never told you about me??????

I will state for the record, I had zero contact with any Vipers save Khazaar, who sent me maybe one message before he died.

So, I was working completely in the dark and by myself to start with. If I am a bonehead, then it's because I was given nothing to work with but an axe and a pair of hands to grip it with.

Oh secretive scummiosos and revealing Domination3000!

I will state for the record, I had zero contact with any Vipers save Khazaar, who sent me maybe one message before he died.

So, I was working completely in the dark and by myself to start with. If I am a bonehead, then it's because I was given nothing to work with but an axe and a pair of hands to grip it with.
1) How the hell were you recruited?
2) I'm starting to think that D3K's rat out of the vipers was planned

I agree with #2. Why the hell would Dom do that for any other purpose? It was probably used to set up the rise of Pizza.

And sacrifice himself in the process, leaving only atpg alive? I don't think so.

What team? It killed them all in the process.

Top Bottom