General discussions

Man ive been waiting since the day i got warlords(which was the same day my civ4 disc went missing)i used to play this mod and rhyes all the time. That was when warlords first came out too,i couldnt wait to make a (lenninist,screw Stalin)soviet union.

im eager to play again, but kind or leary until crash gets fixed. i had a great fun game going but cant continue it do to crash. im sure you will get it fixed. i will wait patiently

rockinroger said:
im eager to play again, but kind or leary until crash gets fixed. i had a great fun game going but cant continue it do to crash. im sure you will get it fixed. i will wait patiently

yep same here, always crashing in 1954
anyways, patience is it... warlord's sattelite nations + TRmod = :love:

oh and please, please add.. the unit buttons that come with white rabbit's EDU thing. they look extremely good.

Just awesome, after playing a few games through to CTD, I'm really happy to be picking up those same games where I left off and having no problems at all!

Thanks Houman and Mexico for all the hard work, TR is just so much better than Vanilla it blows my mind, and I haven't even gotten to the modern units yet.

Just waiting to hear more good reports from 2.13 patchers, but I've played parts of both CTD games I sent in and got far past the CTD with no problems, bombarding like mad all along.

Did you guys nerf the assassins this time around, or was this strictly a bug patch?

Thanks again, I went out and bought Warlords today, just because TR is going to beta it.

I abandoned my save after the patch failed to fix it, and started anew.

Strangely, in all the hundreds of games of Civ I've played, I've only ever completed one.

Never finished a hotseat game.

Vertico said:
Yeah.
I would like to ask why there is no Internet Wonder in TR.
I think that was cool wonder in basic game.
Everything can be found in Internet - why not technologies?
Really? I've never got that far in. It seems pretty strange to not have the internet. :confused: Without the internet, TR would not exist:lol:

How about an upgrade for the fort, maybe with industrialism, that makes it into a more modern defensive improvement- ie. instead of an actual fort, which is too vulnerable to modern bombs and artillery, it should be a series of bunkers, trenches, tank traps and razor wire. This would provide all round protection against just about anything (nukes not included:) )

Units entrenched within should also be granted an air interception chance, due to AA turrets.

WarKirby

Obligatory internet joke:

The fish market gives you 7 tuna...
The rock'n'roll deal gives you 7 hit singles...
the internet should give you 7 units of pr0n! :p haha

I think we need a way of transporting food. I like to build a city in the hills and surround it with mines to create a brilliant industrail center. The problem with this is that such sites rarely have adequate food provision to support a population of sufficient size to exploit said hills.

In civ II i would solve this with regular food caravans from one of my more plentiful cities. Civ IV has no such option.

We should add food caravans, and in the industrial era, food lorries. Also cargo planes to transport food fast would be great.

Top Bottom