Germany vs. the World

Alright, I have a new update. Please note that I have added some stuff to the last update, so please check that. Half of the update is in the old one. That is why this one is so short.

But, the wonderful reign of King Leonidas had come to and end. The foreigner had come down to Germany from Europe, seeking refuge. But, he proved to be powerful and was an excellent ruler. He had ruled for many years, and had been one of the greatest Chancellors of all.

But, as he lay on his deathbed, Leonidas appointed a new Chancellor. His name was Frederick. Later in his life, he would come to be known as Frederick the Great. But for now, that story must wait…

Coming up:
Spoiler :
:king::bowdown::help::gripe:

Chaoxi want actual update!

Sorry about double-posting here, but this pretty important.

I have a good update in the works. It is the story where Lt. Colonel Troath rises in rank after a very important barbarian battle. An "actual update" and has 3 or 4 screeenshots. I should have it done by this Wednesday or Thursday or Friday!

I'll put more in this same post later, but here is a little for now to keep you happy. I will be putting more on this SAME POST. So keep checking.

Lt. Colonel Troath rode to the hill overlooking the base for his regiment.

Ever since Lt. Colonel Ryyr Troath had been promoted from Major to Lt. Colonel, King Frederick had made him the commander of a fine regiment that consisted of spearmen, archers, swordsmen, and even a few cavalrymen.

It was Ryyr Troath’s job to find any resisting barbarians and either pacify them, or destroy them. Ryyr was proud of this responsibility; it gave him a feel of great power. So, as he rode to the hilltop overlooking the field base, he rode with an air of commanding power. This was what he was meant to do.

But, as he got to the hilltop overlooking the base, a different site awaited him. The base was being sacked by rowdy barbarians! The few men that had been left in the city were fighting desperately, trying to hold back the advance. Worse, it hit Ryyr that there were women and children in the base!

Many women and children followed the regiment that their husband or father was in, cooking food for the troops and boosting their morale. But, they never actually did combat!

But, Ryyr could see that they were, grabbing whatever thing they could use to fight and desperately trying to save their and their comrades’ lives.

Ryyr’s troops were open-mouthed, shocked at this event. Ryyr knew that this was only twenty of his troops, but they were well-trained and besides, only 100 of the barbarians were in the city. There were already thirty seasoned troops in the city. Hopefully, the women and children could be sent back to the home base and the barbarians eventually driven out.

“Don’t just stand there!” yelled Ryyr. “Let’s fight!”

And with a war cry that shook the earth, Ryyr’s squad charged down the hill and into the fray…

I assume "30" and "100" mean "3" and "10". ;)

I thought you were going to put more in that post...

Top Bottom