Giant Earth Map

In my opinion there are a couple of islands that should be added to the coast of Africa to better represent its history and geography.
Bioko.png

The first island is Bioko, off the coast of the Gulf of Guinea. Bioko changed hands several times throughout history and its location close to the mainland would make for an interesting gameplay dynamic with naval wars in the area. Presently, the capital of Equatorial Guinea, Malabo, is situated on the North Coast. I opted to make Bioko a grassland hill with a jungle to represent its mountainous, wet geography, although it could certainly also work as a plains tile as well.
Comoros.png

The second island I propose adding is one that represents the Comoros, between the Northern tip of Madagascar and what is now Mozambique. There are several islands in the Comoros chain, but due to space concerns it's best if one island that represents them all is added. This region is full of history, from its native peoples to Arab and Swahili traders to explorers from Europe such as the French, Dutch, and Portuguese. Several other historical islands exist on Africa's Swahili coast that haven't been added, it would be nice to have at least one to occupy that niche. Personally I felt a plains/Jungle tile best represented the islands.

I have already made code for true city naming for both these islands, if they were added it would take 5 minutes to edit them into the YnAMP source code and make a pull request.

I've been working on improving Oceania which is currently a mess. My aim was to have every major island/overseas territory represented in a way that isn't too clustered and still looks good. Here are the screens of the general layout I have come up with, let me know your thoughts.
guineaarea.png

• I moved the four islands in purple to the tiles circled in pink after I took this screenshot
  • Added Palau, Saipan, Ogasawara, Papuan Islands, Solomon Islands
  • Moved Oshima to its actual location directly South of Yokohama
Hawaii ARea.png

I moved Kapaa to not be so far away from Oahu. Note that no terrain is final, this is just the plan for island layout (Johnston Atoll should be flattened)
PolynesiaArea.png

Did a complete overhaul of the Polynesian region too. I made Fiji 1 big island even though in reality it's two, which helps emphasize its size, population and historical importance relative to the other islands. There are a couple things I'd like some feedback on too:

Samoa: I changed my mind on what I wanted to have in the Samoa region. Let's call the tile left of "Samoa?" Tile A, then "Samoa?" itself Tile B, then the adjacent fish Tile C, and "American Samoa?" Tile D. There would be an island on tiles C and D whose cities are settled as Samoa (American Samoa if playing as the USA) and an island in Tile A to represent Wallis and Futuna, the last major overseas territory that isn't represented here.

Should Easter Island's tiles all be called Rapa Nui, allowing the name of any cities to be changed based on their owner's language name for Easter Island, or would people prefer individual city names ala Hanga Roa?
Tile name: Funafuti or Tuvalu? The actual island is Funafuti but it is the main population centre of Tuvalu and no other islands from Tuvalu are big enough to be on the map
Leeward Islands (NW of Tahiti): I said Bora-Bora since even though it's not the largest and doesn't have the biggest population it does have the largest city and is perhaps the most well known. Would people rather it be called something else?
Same deal with Nuku Hiva, which represents the Marquesas, although I do believe Nuku Hiva has the largest population this time
Do you think a third tile should be added to New Caledonia?

Are there any areas or islands which you think there should be less coast? Which islands should be separated by an ocean tiles from others? I haven't really changed the coast from the original map.

btw, any clue on how i can pre-place settlers on the giant map? thank you so much!!

@Mobfire I love your rehaul of Oceanic, African islands but my personal preference would be if your major foci, i.e. Fiji are always adequately spaced far enough apart from other major settlement locations. This is how I perceive all of the Giant Earth map. Thanks

i noticed that the arabian peninsula is too far west, specifically the caspian sea and the persian gulf not lining up vertically

Spoiler map screenshots :

moving the western end of the peninsula (where it juts out near the mountains) would let you fix egypt's/sudan's east coast, and would add some distance between crete and cyprus. might want to readjust the strait of hormuz/persia's coast, too

Since you mentioned adding some cities to the Urals, I thought I would post this very WIP City map of me trying to connect Asia and Europe through Russia and Transoxiana. I eventually got bored of it and gave up after I encountered a big issue with scale. I won't be continuing to try and work this out in the foreseeable future, but I thought I would post this here to address that scale issue and to give this resource to anyone who wants to continue this task.
Spoiler :
TransoxianaPost.png
Current Version City Names are in Blue, my proposed names are in purple. Purple on blue means I suggest changing the name of a currently named hex.

The problem is at the hex labeled Tobolsk in the center North of the image, at the convergence of three rivers. I erroneously thought this was Tobolsk but I later realized the river geography points to it being the confluence of the Ob and Irtysh rivers near Khanty-Mansiysk. The real vertical distance between Lake Balkhash and Khanty-Mansiysk is 1,600+ km whereas the distance vertical distance between Khanty-Mansiysk and the Arctic Ocean is about 700km. However, the former distance is represented by only 6 tiles vertically and the latter by a much greater number, which effectively greatly compresses the geographical reference points for Northern Kazakhstan and several southern Russian Oblasts, shrinking the area with important popular cities and stretching the area with sparsely populated wilderness. I suggest moving the confluence of the rivers several tiles North to alleviate this problem.

i noticed that the arabian peninsula is too far west, specifically the caspian sea and the persian gulf not lining up vertically

Spoiler map screenshots :

moving the western end of the peninsula (where it juts out near the mountains) would let you fix egypt's/sudan's east coast, and would add some distance between crete and cyprus. might want to readjust the strait of hormuz/persia's coast, too
Would you redraw the area on a closer view to see which hex to move and what terrain they should be please ?

Since you mentioned adding some cities to the Urals, I thought I would post this very WIP City map of me trying to connect Asia and Europe through Russia and Transoxiana. I eventually got bored of it and gave up after I encountered a big issue with scale. I won't be continuing to try and work this out in the foreseeable future, but I thought I would post this here to address that scale issue and to give this resource to anyone who wants to continue this task.
Spoiler :
View attachment 501283 Current Version City Names are in Blue, my proposed names are in purple. Purple on blue means I suggest changing the name of a currently named hex.

The problem is at the hex labeled Tobolsk in the center North of the image, at the convergence of three rivers. I erroneously thought this was Tobolsk but I later realized the river geography points to it being the confluence of the Ob and Irtysh rivers near Khanty-Mansiysk. The real vertical distance between Lake Balkhash and Khanty-Mansiysk is 1,600+ km whereas the distance vertical distance between Khanty-Mansiysk and the Arctic Ocean is about 700km. However, the former distance is represented by only 6 tiles vertically and the latter by a much greater number, which effectively greatly compresses the geographical reference points for Northern Kazakhstan and several southern Russian Oblasts, shrinking the area with important popular cities and stretching the area with sparsely populated wilderness. I suggest moving the confluence of the rivers several tiles North to alleviate this problem.
Yes, the deformation is important in that area, placing the rivers was a pain. Especially with the lack of good river maps out there...

So, how much north ?

Where the Aluminium is on your screen, or further ?

And the rivers path from the convergence to the source ?

I'd like to implement the todo changes for this map ASAP, so:

@ZirkMcT :
Would you redraw the area on a closer view to see which hex to move and what terrain they should be please ?

@Mobfire :
Yes, the deformation is important in that area, placing the rivers was a pain. Especially with the lack of good river maps out there...

So, how much north ?

So, how much north ?

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was away on vacation then I had to return to university.

Cross referencing google maps with tile spaces the best hex for the river confluences appears to be at the junction of the hexes 56,80 55,79 and 56,79)
  • The river that flows right is the Ob, and should continue flowing straight for a bit before starting to go diagonally South East and eventually purely South into the Southern Russian mountains by Novosibirsk
  • The south flowing river is the Irtysh, which should flow South until the approximate location of Tobolsk (about 56,76) before splitting into a small offshoot that runs briefly west towards Tyumen and the main Irtysh river which heads East before turning South, running through Omsk then eventually Kazakhstan
  • The north flowing river can stay as is

If you want to update Giant Earth soon I could also try and get the changes to Oceania ready this weekend. But I would need to know if this type of code is what you are looking for or if you need me to modify the format in any way:
Code:
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 108, 35, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 108, 36, 'TERRAIN_COAST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 95, 36, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 101, 37, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 111, 38, 'TERRAIN_COAST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 111, 37, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 120, 37, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 105, 39, 'TERRAIN_COAST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 101, 37, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND_HILLS', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 110, 42, 'TERRAIN_COAST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 110, 40, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 99, 41, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 109, 48, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS')

Currently my planned code replaces obsolete islands with coast, and adds many new islands. But it doesn't change the coast overall, so after the current changes are implemented someone would have to delete any coast tiles that are now too far away from islands and add new coast tiles adjacent to new islands to tidy up the Pacific.

Thanks it would save time this way.

Format seems ok, the only requirement is that it load correctly :D

I'll handle coast/ocean (and cliffs, just tell me where they should be / not be when necessary)

Thanks it would save time this way.

Format seems ok, the only requirement is that it load correctly :D

I'll handle coast/ocean (and cliffs, just tell me where they should be / not be when necessary)
Whoops, never got the notification you replied here. Busy rn but I'll try to finish er up by Thursday

Alrighty, here's what I got. Can't promise it's perfect since I didn't do any testing and was in a bit of a rush to finish er up, but hopefully it'll do the trick.

Spoiler :

Code:
<-- Japan -->
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 99, 52, 'TERRAIN_COAST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 100, 50, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS_HILLS', 'FEATURE_FOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 100, 48, 'TERRAIN_COAST')

<-- Micronesia -->
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 108, 35, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 108, 36, 'TERRAIN_COAST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 95, 36, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 101, 37, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 111, 38, 'TERRAIN_COAST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 111, 37, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 120, 37, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 105, 39, 'TERRAIN_COAST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 101, 37, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND_HILLS', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 110, 42, 'TERRAIN_COAST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 110, 40, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 99, 41, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 109, 48, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS')

<-- Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands -->
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 106, 29, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS_HILLS', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 105, 30, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 102, 31, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 103, 31, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND_HILLS', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 105, 31, 'TERRAIN_COAST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 104, 31, 'TERRAIN_COAST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 101, 33, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 104, 33, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND_HILLS', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')

<-- Polynesia and Southern Melanesia -->
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 130, 18, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS', 'FEATURE_FOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 107, 19, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND' 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 108, 19, 'TERRAIN_COAST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 114, 21, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 110, 22, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 123, 23, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND_HILLS', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 113, 24, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND_HILLS', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 113, 25, 'TERRAIN_COAST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 112, 25, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND_HILLS', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 122, 25, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS_HILLS', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 114, 26, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 116, 26, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 117, 26, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND_HILLS')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 116, 27, 'TERRAIN_COAST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType, FeatureType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 127, 27, 'TERRAIN_GRASSLAND_HILLS', 'FEATURE_RAINFOREST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 128, 27, 'TERRAIN_COAST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 114, 30, 'TERRAIN_COAST')
INSERT INTO ExtraPlacement (MapName, X, Y, TerrainType) VALUES ('GiantEarth', 113, 31, 'TERRAIN_PLAINS')

I will post the City Map within the next 3 days, just gotta clean some things up first.

Apologies for the delays, uni can do things to ya
Code:
<-- Japan & New Zealand -->
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_REKOHU" Y="6" X="118" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_OGASAWARA" Y="50" X="100" MapName="GiantEarth"/>

<-- Micronesia -->
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_NAURU" Y="35" X="108" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_PALAU" Y="36" X="95" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_CHUUK" Y="37" X="101" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_TARAWA" Y="37" X="111" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_KIRITIMATI" Y="37" X="120" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_NAN_MADOL" Y="38" X="106" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS" Y="40" X="110" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_GUAM" Y="41" X="99" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAIPAN" Y="43" X="99" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_JOHNSTON_ATOLL" Y="48" X="109" MapName="GiantEarth"/>

<-- Papua New Guinea & Solomon Islands -->
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_HONIARA" Y="29" X="106" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_ARAWA" Y="30" X="105" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_KIMBE" Y="31" X="102" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_KOKOPO" Y="31" X="103" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_LORENGAU" Y="33" X="101" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_KAVIENG" Y="33" X="104" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<-- Polynesia and Southern Melanesia -->
<Replace Area="1" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_HANGA_ROA" Y="17" X="134" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS" Y="18" X="130" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="1" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_NOUMEA" Y="19" X="107" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="1" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_KONE_NCD" Y="21" X="106" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_TONGA" Y="21" X="114" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_PORT_VILA" Y="22" X="110" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_RAROTONGA" Y="22" X="120" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_NIUE" Y="23" X="117" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_TAHITI" Y="23" X="123" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_MALEKULA" Y="24" X="109" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_LAUTOKA" Y="24" X="112" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_SUVA" Y="24" X="113" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="1" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_VANUATU" Y="25" X="108" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_ESPIRITU_SANTO" Y="25" X="108" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_LABASA" Y="25" X="112" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_RAIATEA" Y="25" X="122" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA" Y="26" X="114" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="1" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAMOA" Y="26" X="116" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_NUKU_HIVA" Y="27" X="127" MapName="GiantEarth"/>
<Replace Area="0" CityLocaleName="LOC_CITY_NAME_TUVALU" Y="31" X="113" MapName="GiantEarth"/>

Code:
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_REKOHU" Text="Rekohu" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_REKOHU_JAPAN" Text="Rekofu" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_REKOHU_AUSTRALIA" Text="Chatham Island" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_REKOHU_ENGLAND" Text="Chatham Island" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_OGASAWARA" Text="Ogasawara" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_OGASAWARA_KOREA" Text="Ogasawala" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_OGASAWARA_ARABIA" Text="Awghasawara" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_OGASAWARA_INDIA" Text="Ogasara" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_OGASAWARA_CHINA" Text="Xiaoliyuan" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_OGASAWARA_KHMER" Text="Auhkasavearea" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_OGASAWARA_ENGLAND" Text="Peel Island" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_OGASAWARA_SPAIN" Text="Islas del Arzobispo" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NAURU" Text="Nauru" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NAURU_KOREA" Text="Naulu" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NAURU_CHINA" Text="Naolu" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NAURU_ARABIA" Text="Nawru" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NAURU_KHMER" Text="Nourou" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PALAU" Text="Palau" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PALAU_JAPAN" Text="Parau" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PALAU_KOREA" Text="Pallau" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PALAU_CHINA" Text="Palao" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PALAU_ARABIA" Text="Balaw" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PALAU_INDIA" Text="Palaoo" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PALAU_KHMER" Text="Balav" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_CHUUK" Text="Chuuk" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_CHUUK_KOREA" Text="Chuug" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_CHUUK_CHINA" Text="Qiuke" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_CHUUK_ARABIA" Text="Shuk" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_CHUUK_JAPAN" Text="Chuku" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TARAWA" Text="Tarawa" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TARAWA_KOREA" Text="Talawa" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TARAWA_CHINA" Text="Talawa" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TARAWA_ARABIA" Text="Tarau" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TARAWA_KHMER" Text="Tareavea" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TARAWA_GEORGIA" Text="Tarava" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TARAWA_INDIA" Text="Tarava" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TARAWA_MONGOLIA" Text="Tarava" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KIRITIMATI" Text="Kiritimati" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KIRITIMATI_KOREA" Text="Kilitimati" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KIRITIMATI_CHINA" Text="Kelisimasi" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KIRITIMATI_ARABIA" Text="Kayritimati" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KIRITIMATI_GREECE" Text="Kiritimáti" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KIRITIMATI_GEORGIA" Text="Kritimati" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NAN_MADOL" Text="Nan Madol" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NAN_MADOL_KOREA" Text="Naen Maedol" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NAN_MADOL_ARABIA" Text="Nan Madul" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NAN_MADOL_JAPAN" Text="Nan Madoru" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NAN_MADOL_INDIA" Text="Nana Madola" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NAN_MADOL_PALIKIR" Text="Palikir" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NAN_MADOL_GEORGIA" Text="Nan Madoli" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS" Text="Marshall Islands" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_INDONESIA" Text="Kepulauan Marsal" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_ARABIA" Text="Juzur Marishal" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_JAPAN" Text="Masharu Shoto" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_CHINA" Text="Mashaoer Qundao" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_KHMER" Text="Kaoh Marshall" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_FRANCE" Text="Îles Marshall" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_KOREA" Text="Maysal Gundo" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_RUSSIA" Text="Marshallovy Ostrova" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_NETHERLANDS" Text="Marshall Eilanden" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_GEORGIA" Text="Marshalis Kundzulebi" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_MONGOLIA" Text="Marshallyn Arluud " Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_GERMANY" Text="Marshallinseln" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_GREECE" Text="Nísoi Mársal" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_INDIA" Text="Maarshal Dveep Samooh" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_ROME" Text="Insulae Marsallae" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_POLAND" Text="Wyspy Marshalla" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_BRAZIL" Text="Ilhas Marshall" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MARSHALL_ISLANDS_SPAIN" Text="Islas Marshall" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_GUAM" Text="Guam" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_GUAM_JAPAN" Text="Oyima-Jima" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_GUAM_KOREA" Text="Gwam" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_GUAM_CHINA" Text="Guandao" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_GUAM_GEORGIA" Text="Guami" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_GUAM_ARABIA" Text="Ghawam" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_GUAM_GREECE" Text="Nkouám" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_GUAM_KHMER" Text="Hkam" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAIPAN" Text="Saipan" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAIPAN_CHINA" Text="Saiban" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAIPAN_RUSSIA" Text="Saypan" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAIPAN_GEORGIA" Text="Saipiani" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAIPAN_ARABIA" Text="Sayban" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAIPAN_ZULU" Text="I-Saipan" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAIPAN_INDIA" Text="Saayapan" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_JOHNSTON_ATOLL" Text="Johnston Atoll" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_JOHNSTON_ATOLL_ARABIA" Text="Junistun Atul" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_JOHNSTON_ATOLL_JAPAN" Text="Karama Kansho" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_JOHNSTON_ATOLL_CHINA" Text="Kalama Huanjiao" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_JOHNSTON_ATOLL_KHMER" Text="Kaoh Kalamea" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_JOHNSTON_ATOLL_POLYNESIA" Text="Kalama Atoll" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_JOHNSTON_ATOLL_HAWAII" Text="Kalama Atoll" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_JOHNSTON_ATOLL_RUSSIA" Text="Atoll Dzhonstona" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_HONIARA" Text="Honiara" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_HONIARA_KOREA" Text="Honiala" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_HONIARA_CHINA" Text="Huoniyala" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_HONIARA_ARABIA" Text="Huniara" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_HONIARA_GREECE" Text="Choniára" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_HONIARA_INDIA" Text="Hyunara" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_ARAWA" Text="Arawa" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_ARAWA_GEORGIA" Text="Arava" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_ARAWA_INDIA" Text="Arava" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KIMBE" Text="Kimbe" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KIMBE_KOREA" Text="Gimbe" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KIMBE_CHINA" Text="Jinbei" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KIMBE_JAPAN" Text="Kimube" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KIMBE_INDIA" Text="Kimbabe" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KOKOPO" Text="Kokopo" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KOKOPO_CHINA" Text="Kekebo" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_LORENGAU" Text="Lorengau" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_LORENGAU_CHINA" Text="Luolungau" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_LORENGAU_JAPAN" Text="Rorengau" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KAVIENG" Text="Kavieng" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KAVIENG_KOREA" Text="Kabieng" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KAVIENG_CHINA" Text="Kaweien" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KAVIENG_GEORGIA" Text="Kaviengi" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KAVIENG_JAPAN" Text="Kabien" Language="en_US" />
        <Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KAVIENG_INDIA" Text="Kavienga" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_HANGA_ROA" Text="Hanga Roa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_HANGA_ROA_KOREA" Text="Hang-ga Loa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_HANGA_ROA_CHINA" Text="Anjialuoa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_HANGA_ROA_ARABIA" Text="Hanajaan Ruu" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_HANGA_ROA_KHMER" Text="Hangsa Rmea" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_HANGA_ROA_INDIA" Text="Hanka Roa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS" Text="Pitcairn Islands" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_INDONESIA" Text="Kepulauan Pitcairn" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_ARABIA" Text="Juzur Byitkirn" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_JAPAN" Text="Pitokeanshoto" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_CHINA" Text="Pitekaien Qundao" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_KHMER" Text="Kaoh Pitcairn" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_FRANCE" Text="Îles Pitcairn" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_KOREA" Text="Piskeeon Jedo" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_RUSSIA" Text="Ostrova Pitkern" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_NETHERLANDS" Text="Pitcairneilanden" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_ZULU" Text="Iziqhingi zasePitcairn" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_MONGOLIA" Text="Pitkern Arluud " Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_GERMANY" Text="Pitcairninseln" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_GREECE" Text="Nísoi Pitcairn" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_INDIA" Text="Pitakairan Aailaind" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_ROME" Text="Insulae Pitcairn" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_POLAND" Text="Wyspy Pitcairn" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_BRAZIL" Text="Ilhas Pitcairn" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PITCAIRN_ISLANDS_SPAIN" Text="Islas Pitcairn" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NOUMEA" Text="Nouméa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NOUMEA_KOREA" Text="Numea" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NOUMEA_CHINA" Text="Numeia" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NOUMEA_ARABIA" Text="Numiaan" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NOUMEA_JAPAN" Text="Numea" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NOUMEA_INDIA" Text="Naumiya" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_KONE_NCD" Text="Koné" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TONGA" Text="Tonga" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TONGA_ZULU" Text="I-Tonga" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TONGA_CHINA" Text="Tangjia" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TONGA_ARABIA" Text="Tungha" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TONGA_GREECE" Text="Tónnka" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TONGA_KOREA" Text="Tong-ga" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TONGA_KHMER" Text="Tongohka" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PORT_VILA" Text="Port Vila" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PORT_VILA_ROME" Text="Prodigium Vila" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PORT_VILA_CHINA" Text="Weilagang" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PORT_VILA_ARABIA" Text="Bwrt Filana" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PORT_VILA_JAPAN" Text="Potobira" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PORT_VILA_KOREA" Text="Poteu Billa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_PORT_VILA_KHMER" Text="Kampngphe Vilea" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_RAROTONGA" Text="Rarotonga" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_RAROTONGA_KOREA" Text="Lalotong-ga" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_RAROTONGA_CHINA" Text="Lalotangjiadao" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_RAROTONGA_ARABIA" Text="Rarutunaja" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_RAROTONGA_GEORGIA" Text="Rarotong" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NIUE" Text="Niue" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NIUE_CHINA" Text="Niuai" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TAHITI" Text="Tahiti" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TAHITI_CHINA" Text="Daxidi" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TAHITI_JAPAN" Text="Tahichi" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TAHITI_GEORGIA" Text="Tahti" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TAHITI_INDIA" Text="Taahitee" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TAHITI_MONGOLIA" Text="Takhiti" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TAHITI_GREECE" Text="Taïtí" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TAHITI_KHMER" Text="Tahasai" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TAHITI_ZULU" Text="I-Tahiti" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MALEKULA" Text="Malekula" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MALEKULA_MONGOLIA" Text="Malyekula" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MALEKULA_JAPAN" Text="Marekura" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_MALEKULA_RUSSIA" Text="Malykula" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_LAUTOKA" Text="Lautoka" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_LAUTOKA_CHINA" Text="Laotuoka" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_LAUTOKA_JAPAN" Text="Rautoka" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_LAUTOKA_GEORGIA" Text="Lvotoka" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_LAUTOKA_ARABIA" Text="Awtuka" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SUVA" Text="Suva" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SUVA_CHINA" Text="Suwa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SUVA_JAPAN" Text="Suba" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SUVA_KOREA" Text="Suba" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SUVA_GREECE" Text="Souvá" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SUVA_KHMER" Text="Saouvea" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_LABASA" Text="Labasa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_LABASA_JAPAN" Text="Rabasa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_ESPIRITU_SANTO" Text="Espiritu Santo" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_ESPIRITU_SANTO_CHINA" Text="Shènglíng" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_ESPIRITU_SANTO_JAPAN" Text="Seirei" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_ESPIRITU_SANTO_INDONESIA" Text="Roh Kudus" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_ESPIRITU_SANTO_INDIA" Text="Pavitr Aatma" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_ESPIRITU_SANTO_KOREA" Text="Seonglyeong" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_ESPIRITU_SANTO_KHMER" Text="Preahvinhnhean Brisot" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_RAIATEA" Text="Raiatea" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_RAIATEA_CHINA" Text="Ruiyadiyadao" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_RAIATEA_ARABIA" Text="Rayatia" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_RAIATEA_KOREA" Text="Laiatea" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_RAIATEA_MONGOLIA" Text="Raiat" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_RAIATEA_INDIA" Text="Rayatea" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_RAIATEA_GEORGIA" Text="Raateta" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA" Text="Uvea" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_CHINA" Text="Walisidao" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_ARABIA" Text="Walyis Wafawtunana" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_KOREA" Text="Wolliseu Putuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_MONGOLIA" Text="Uollis ba Futuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_INDIA" Text="Vaalee aur Fyutuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_GEORGIA" Text="Uilisi da Putuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_FRANCE" Text="Wallis et Futuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_ENGLAND" Text="Wallis and Futuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_AUSTRALIA" Text="Wallis and Futuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_AMERICA" Text="Wallis and Futuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_GERMANY" Text="Wallis und Futuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_NETHERLANDS" Text="Wallis en Futuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_ROME" Text="Wallis et Futunae" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_SPAIN" Text="Wallis y Futuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_BRAZIL" Text="Wallis e Futuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_RUSSIA" Text="Uollis i Futuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_KHMER" Text="Wallis ning Futuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_NORWAY" Text="Wallis og Futuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_POLAND" Text="Wallis i Futuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_GREECE" Text="Wallis kai Futuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_INDONESIA" Text="Wallis dan Futuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_JAPAN" Text="Uorisu to Futsuna" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_UVEA_WALLIS_AND_FUTUNA_FIJI" Text="Labasa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAMOA" Text="Samoa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAMOA_CHINA" Text="Samoya" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAMOA_ARABIA" Text="Samuu" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAMOA_AMERICA" Text="American Samoa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAMOA_GERMANY" Text="Deutsch-Samoa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAMOA_GREECE" Text="Samóa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAMOA_KHMER" Text="Samr" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_SAMOA_ZULU" Text="I-Samoa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NUKU_HIVA" Text="Nuku Hiva" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NUKU_HIVA_CHINA" Text="Nukuxiwa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NUKU_HIVA_ARABIA" Text="Nuku Hifa" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NUKU_HIVA_KOREA" Text="Nuku Hiba" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NUKU_HIVA_JAPAN" Text="Nuku Hiba" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NUKU_HIVA_INDIA" Text="Nuuku Hivha" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NUKU_HIVA_GEORGIA" Text="Niuk Hvava" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NUKU_HIVA_RUSSIA" Text="Nuku Khiva" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_NUKU_HIVA_MONGOLIA" Text="Nuku Khiva" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TUVALU" Text="Tuvalu" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TUVALU_CHINA" Text="Tuwalu" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TUVALU_ARABIA" Text="Tawfalu" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TUVALU_KOREA" Text="Tuballu" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TUVALU_JAPAN" Text="Tsubaru" Language="en_US" />

<Replace Tag="LOC_CITY_NAME_TUVALU_GREECE" Text="Touvaloú" Language="en_US" />

Hey guys, I love this map but seems like some luxury resources are missing?

I used the "import" option for resource placement, not "map generator".

Then you get the resources that were set on the civ5 map.

Has there been an update incorporating Mobfire’s changes? Love the map by the way! Keep up the incredible work!!!

With the new expansion information flooding in one of the first things I noticed was the new naming of rivers and volcanoes. We will need to decide what major volcanoes are going to populate the giant earth map, where they are going to go, and if it is possible: we will need to somehow set the names of each of the rivers to their static actual name. What rivers will be important enough to be named? All of them? We should probably go ahead and start declaring the names of all the major rivers anyway that are located on the map.

Top Bottom