Girl Scout Cookies

Which cookies are the best cookies?‽

• Total voters
Tagalongs. All other Girls Scout cookies are blasphemy in the eyes of God.

My favorites were ones they only made for a year or so before being discontinued... I think they were "strawberry delights" or something? Basically shortbread ones, but with strawberry jelly in the middle and sprinkled with sugar.

My favorites were ones they only made for a year or so before being discontinued... I think they were "strawberry delights" or something? Basically shortbread ones, but with strawberry jelly in the middle and sprinkled with sugar.

I was going to say this. Those were great, but they only sold them in certain parts of town for some reason. I still don't recognize a couple of the varieties but of the ones there, samoas and thin mints in the freezer.

Apparently, My Girl Scout sold 560 boxes and wrote a letter to everyone who bought from her. Nice touch.

I bought 7 boxes that included tag a longs, thin mints (freezer for sure) and trefoils.

I just brought 'em home, I'd got some before, then ordered another four boxes of thin mints, three boxes of samoas, one box each of lemonades, thank yous, and peanut butter patties. This assortment does not reflect my preferences. :(

Girl Scout cookies are the worst abomination against the good name of cookies. Cookie Monster wouldn't eat Girl Scout cookies.

We can't be friends anymore. Seriously.

I MISS THOSE. :cry:

The lemonades are pretty good! They're not like those old ones, but they're good! And lemony. :yumyum:

We can't be friends anymore. Seriously.

How anyone on Earth could like those hunks of organic molecule garbage is just unfathomable. I think a starving person would gag on Girl Scout cookies. Girl Scout cookies have got to be years old when they are sold to the consumer.

Let me put it this way: Girl Scout cookies shouldn't be called food.

Edy's makes a series of girl scout cookie flavored ice creams. They have pieces of the flavor in question in the ice cream. One of the flavors is Thin Mint. It is awesome.

I believe I've tried and liked those, but like the Somaos ice cream better.

There was a lemon flavored cookie they had a few years ago, they were small, round, and powdered. I gather that they discontinued them, what a pity. God were they good.

I'd forgotten about those. I think those used to be my favorite, and I remember being upset when they discontinued them.

How anyone on Earth could like those hunks of organic molecule garbage is just unfathomable. I think a starving person would gag on Girl Scout cookies. Girl Scout cookies have got to be years old when they are sold to the consumer.

Let me put it this way: Girl Scout cookies shouldn't be called food.

Look dude, I'm sorry. Maybe you got gamed by some Girl Scout impersonating Crab People or something, but if you're talking about the real thing like that, then that's it, it's over, we can't be friends anymore. I'm sorry. I liked you. But this, I can't stand for this, there are some things that are just too much, and the hate you're spewing on this ambrosia, that's too much. I'll miss you. :sad:

Girl Scout cookies are the worst abomination against the good name of cookies. Cookie Monster wouldn't eat Girl Scout cookies.

Cookie Monster never ate the cookies he had! He just crumbled them up into bits! :lol:

Thin mints! And tagalongs I suppose. I didn't figure out it was multiple choice until after voting though.

Thin mints "drools"

My sister sold 1000 BOXES!!!!

Top Bottom