Give me 18, but not on Earth - new PBEM

email address is pbem.giveme18 at the usual place. I will update the tracker stuff when it gets to me.

Your email address is the outlook one? I just sent you a forwarding confirmation.

Hi Ruff! Yes, my e-mail address is the outlook one. I sent the turn the tracker, but it was not updated with the next player. Due to this, here is the save:

Attachments

• Give_me_18,_but_not_on_Earth_AD-1515_to_chasbolt.CivBeyondSwordSave
    886.7 KB · Views: 50
I forwarded the save to the next player and updated the tracker file with your email address. The tracker will now recognize your emails as 'valid'.

Thank you Ruff! Is it possible to update the traker with my name instead the previous player?

yeah ... i will do that once I see your in-game name.

We're going to need a replacement for Nighthawks civ. Only the civ is being a vassal and not in a competitive position, so I wonder if there will be any takers?

Shall we look for a sub or turn Nighthawk into AI (I'd like of course to take over my vassal too, but I guess that won't be allowed ;))?

No luck finding a replacement from a general request - I have PM'd a friend to see if he can help out.

And get them to play both civs :)

I can play in this game, if the place is still available. I hope is not a mod.

We actually have two open slots. Both, unfortunately, trailing the leaders badly. One (Native America) is a war-vassal of the Aztecs and the other (Mali) is a war-vassal of Inca.

I would be fine if you played them both ... but it should be the Aztec / Inca players that have final say on that one.

We actually have two open slots. Both, unfortunately, trailing the leaders badly. One (Native America) is a war-vassal of the Aztecs and the other (Mali) is a war-vassal of Inca.

I would be fine if you played them both ... but it should be the Aztec / Inca players that have final say on that one.

I'm available. I don't mind to be a vassal.

I have the Inca empire. And I not oppose with that.

Do we have the admin password? Rodrigo ... take over Mali and play as Inca's (Phylhom) vassal ... that will get the game going again while we see if we can scare up a replacement for Native America.

I reached out to the admins and asked for the admin password for this game ... their reply ...

Sorry - we were never sent that one. :(

I'll email nighthawk and ask him.

Phew - I have the admin password. I will forward it to the CFC admins for future reference and will unlock Mali for Rodrigo. Now we just need one more player to take over Native America ... get on that people!

Edit: Admin password works! I have forwarded the save to our replacement player.

Last edited:
Top Bottom