gmaharriet1.1

I'm sorry to hear that, Fe. You'll be missed. :( I can only wish you improved health and happiness. :)

I did not see Harriet's save so I am using the un MMed sabve. Also I am not going for a penny pinching regime but I am going for a regime that is going to get the best production out of our cities. That means that many of the Scientists are going to be either Engineers for buildings (gotta love those two extra shields) or Policemen for those that are building units. We have 302 extra units that we can build before we pay money on extra units.

Turn One. I find that leader and I get him to a close city and I build myself an calvary Army and this is the result of the actions taken by the army.

We capture 7 workers. We also capture Dijon. We attack Istakhr and we lose a Calvary Army. We managed to kill a Rifleman in the city. I also singed a MPP with France so that should keep here in our good book for longer. We really need money so that we can start upgrading because we have so many obslete units that is is not funny, but they really should not be too much of a problem though since we are so powerfull, but I Managed to lose armies, then it might be needed. :rolleyes: I forgot that we had the Pentagon so I do not have a full Army that I built. Idiot of me. I should have checked.

IBT. We lose Dijon. Idiot of me.

Turn two. I retake Dijon. This time I take a picture, it lasts longer. I also kill a Calvary outside of this city.

I also take Istakhr. I almost lose another Calvary army. It survives being 1/17. I'm sure you guys would have neck had I lost another Calvary army, but I know I am now safe. my life is safe. I killed three Riflemen and Calvary for a loss of five Calvaries. Considering that the city was on a hill, those losses are to be expected.

I manage to capture Dakyanus.

I capture Bactra.

In doing so I managed to get myself a MGL. A build a Calvary Army.

I take Dariush Kabir.

I take Borazjan. I killed a Rifle with a Cav and I killed a pike with a horse and no damage. LOL. That was a longshot and it work. WOW. Perhaps we should go primative after those results.

IBT, We lose a Rifle and some slaves.

This all I will play tonight since it is late and I am tired.

Attachments

• gmaonedotone_classical_1320_AD.SAV
    250.4 KB · Views: 61
@classical_hero: Nicely done! Where are we on our Espionage research? If we get a MGL any time soon we might want to reserve it for the SPHQ...

@MadViking: You're up!

@Whomp: You're on deck!

OK I'm ready now!! Weewho!

Whomp said:
OK I'm ready now!! Weewho!
I'll bet you're ecstatic to have your Civ computer back up and running!!! :clap:

scoutsout said:
@classical_hero: Nicely done! Where are we on our Espionage research? If we get a MGL any time soon we might want to reserve it for the SPHQ...
I kept the resarch as fast as possible so that means that is will be ready in two more turns. I am pretty sure that there is some MM to be done, but as I said I wasn't overly concerned about getting extra gold but greter production, so thus I converted a few scientists to Engineers to help things go faster. I think my turnset must be one of the shortest in turns but it still took over two hours to complete.

@Whomp. That is great news.

scoutsout said:
@MadViking: You're up!

@Whomp: You're on deck!
I think you skipped Simple Monkey. I show the latest complete roster as:

Complete Roster Update:

Simple Monkey - up
mad viking - on deck
Whomp
Tim Bentley
Fe
Bede
gma
AK
AnsarTheKing
Scout (are you going to take another set???)
Classical Hero - just played

Mad Viking hasn't posted a "got it" yet, so should it be Simple Monkey up or a swap between them?

I'm also up in one other game, so I won't get to this until Friday pm (EST). If mad viking wants to let the Aztec cavs run wild under his care sooner than that, I can do a swap. Otherwise I'll play it within 24 hrs.

BTW, I'd vote for a fresh start on an epic game for gma2, rather than a Conquest scenario. Perhaps something like the Fierce Nationalist variant that tupaclives played in his Tupacatha tale. (Yeah, yeah, I came up with it, but it's a cool challenge nonetheless.) But as long as I'm welcome to take a slot, I'm up for pretty much any team gma adventure. :D

I am flexible but at some point I would like to play one of the modded Europe WWII scenarios.

Whomp said:
I am flexible but at some point I would like to play one of the modded Europe WWII scenarios.
Whomp, I love playing with this group as a team, but I don't want you guys to always have to work around my limitations, and I'm not interested in scenarios. I've been learning a lot and could use the time while you guys do WWII to practice personal games for 100k kulture and Commie or join somebody else's Regent SG just for fun.

I know the world does not revolve around me and I'd feel like a wet blanket if any of you held back doing something you'd enjoy on my account. I'd certainly be your most ardently enthusiastic lurker just for the pleasure of hanging out with you guys.

Please feel free to make WWII your next SG. Either that, or plan it for July and August when I have my extremely busy season at work and won't have time for any SG's at all. It doesn't make us any less friends if I sit out a game. I love you guys, man!!! :cry:

0- move workers
IBT: Joan moves cavs onto Emar
1- Capture Arbela and Gordium, MV gets a soda, watches all the little workers fly around on the newly completed railways.
IBT: Joan and her army of cavs capture Emar and Aluca Huyuk

And I lost track...

To sum it up with pictures:

(after capturing Smith's your income went from +19 to +67 :mischief: )

I sign peace for 3 slaves, world map and 10 bucks.

Luck goes to Monkey and to MV that's the coolest collage I've ever seen. Fine work there young Mad Maximillian the Viking dude.

Top Bottom