Got the game

The absolute monarchies' system of advisors rocks.

Yeah, I can't even bring myself to play as a republic or constitutional monarchy, since it would drive me crazy not optimizing my cabinet.

ohh maybe I should try. Just got bored playing as the UK.

I own America (all provinces) and united Scandinavia under my boot (this always happens when I play as the UK, just seem to be easy routes to expand, and I like Norways long coastline...), making my way through India. The world hates me, I've been at war with Prussia for the last 40 years, and I've reduced france to weak, destitute :p

still its a consitutional, so absolute sounds fun :D

Nope!

wouldn't suprise me, not that it matters, I have the most advanced ships around, and a very good army on the homeground, not going to disadvantage the enemy. Still I'm pulling in 100k a turn.

And russia keeps offering me for sweden and a trade agreement: Don Volsko, Astrakhan, Komi, Karelia, Moldovia, 1000 gold :|

Anyone else found anything fun/intresting/awesome about the game?

The " invincible" unit---playing as Sweden I attack a Danish brig with 6 frigates and get my butt kicked!! As the fight goes on I move my cursor over the brig and its flashing invincible, invincible. I was pissed needless to say.

And russia keeps offering me for sweden and a trade agreement: Don Volsko, Astrakhan, Komi, Karelia, Moldovia, 1000 gold :|
It's a victory province of theirs, which may have an effect on that.

In my game where I am the Netherlands, France has taken the small town where Kent is in real life.
Does that mean the pc really can mount naval invasions?

I'll post a pic later.

How do you get pics from this game?

Is there a folder they go to when you hit Prt Scr or do I need to do Prt Scr and Ctrl + V into paint?

x-fire or fraps are excellent screenshot programs. I personally like x-fire as when you exit the game it pops up with a menu that lets you review the screenshots taken and you can upload them straight to your x-fire profile (unless you check delete, it also saves a copy in your x-fire folder on the hard drive).

I am a bit disappointed they didn't have some way of taking screenshots in-game. It's just so wonderful in the Valve games.

I started using fraps, myself.

Any thoughts on the effectiveness of Horse only armies? The cannons seem fun, mix in with some Horse archers/Musktets and cavalry could be intresting ?

The best way to conquer India is to rush them with a full stack of light European horsemen.

Their musketmen lack the formations and moral to handle them :)

I am a bit disappointed they didn't have some way of taking screenshots in-game. It's just so wonderful in the Valve games.

I started using fraps, myself.

I press the Print Screen Button, meself.

I've convinced myself that the expansion pack will focus on the Latin American wars of independence. They could have gone 15-30-40 more years, around 1840 (hell go 1850, we can get Texas Independence in their), and the next half of South America more to include it. They didn't. There is our Expansion. Quote me. :lol:

Top Bottom