1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GRAPHICS] BouncyMischa Fantasy and Sci-Fi Building Models

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Graphics modpacks' started by bouncymischa, Sep 9, 2014.

1. DoktorApplejuce

DoktorApplejuce Champion of Kirkwall

Is it at all possible to use these as Wonder models? I want to create some wonders for my Dragon Age mod, and that Temple of Good would be perfect for the White Spire, and the Unholy Temple would be great for the Grand Necropolis. Heck, that Soul Foundry without the fire, and reskinned to look like marble would be amazing for the Grand Cathedral of Val Royeaux.

2. bouncymischa

bouncymischa Synthetic Genie

They "function" in the sense that I included .xml files that people can use to get them in the game, but most of them don't have any yields or anything, so you can't just download the mod, put it in your game, and have a functioning improvement.

As for the Grey Goo, it's pretty much just art -- there is the .xml code to define it as a resource, but it doesn't spread or anything. You'd need to come up with some lua code for that. Still, it's something I've considered implementing... maybe it'd work as just a standalone mod. X3

It might be possible, but I'm not certain. I believe there's been difficulties in adding new building art to the game, and I've never tried doing it myself.

3. Zaelon

Zaelon Warlord

Hello guys !

I started a fantasy mod a while ago (years ago actualy) and I just decided to get back to work. [Land of aramwyen]
    Sadly, I am no 3D artist, I am merely a programmer. I find your improvement models (and also the skeleton, from civitar ?) awesome. Would you mind if I reused your 3D graphics in my mod ?
    Keep doing such cool stuff.
    Regards

4. bouncymischa

bouncymischa Synthetic Genie

I don't mind if you make use of them, although credit is always appreciated. :3

5. RoxyRiku94

RoxyRiku94 Detective Agent

Bouncymischa, are you still taking requests for 3D Models? I'm currently looking for a Teleportation Pad Improvement Model, but couldn't find one.