[GRAPHICS] New building art for 'base level/Zuul's More Buildings mod' buildings.

kaibayashi

Warlord
After seeing a post by Kailric I started on creating/editing images for the 'base level' buildings in the City Management screen, eg Carpenter's Shelter, Base Camp etc.

It's taken me a while but I've finally finished them. The buildings I've done are:
Base Camp
Blacksmith's Shelter
Carpenter's Shelter
Chapel
Distiller's Shelter
Fur Trader's Shelter
Landing Stage
Pasture
Storage House
Tobacconist's Shelter
Village Hall
Weapon Shelter
Weaver's Shelter

I have also included in the .zip the Art_Defines_Building and Building_Infos xml files. I'm not sure if the paths are saved correctly so you may have to extract the files manually. The .dds files go in Mods\AgeOfDiscoveryII\Assets\Art\Interface\Screens\City_Management and the .xml in Mods\AgeOfDiscoveryII\Assets\XML\Art and Mods\AgeOfDiscoveryII\Assets\XML\Buildings respectively.

Hope you like them, please leave me any comments/suggestions/constructive criticism :goodjob:

Attachments

• new_buildings.png
    new_buildings.png
    325.5 KB · Views: 205
  • City_Management.zip
    124.2 KB · Views: 73
Cheers for the comments guys. I'm in Poland atm, but when i come back ill see about trying to do buttons/nifs :)

Maybe. That, Telegragh, a new University (as opposed to making a base level building), and also .nifs and buttons for all. However my skills are a bit limited tbh, all these were mainly made by copy'n'pasting parts of the original art. Not sure I can do the same with the more colourful versions of the art. Will try and have a butchers in the next few days.

Ok, here are buttons to go with the graphics I did for the new buildings on the city management screen. Hope you like them :)

There are buttons for all 13 new buildings (twelve pictured plus Village Hall).

If anyone wants me to upload the edited ArtDefines_Buildings.xml then just let me know.

Gonna have a couple days rest then hopefully work on the .nifs before I go on holiday in a week and a half. Think those will be more difficult tho :eek2::think:

Cheers, k :)

Top Bottom