Greater Europe - People of the Old World

Its clearly a British civ... or is it?

Yeah, and a civ which made 'settlements' rather than 'territory', so not a fully established and unified polity, I'd guess.

Ooooh, are we gettin' all Danelaw up in dis? I mean, it might not be, but Viking Britain is kind of the next logical step after your Mercian and Saxon-era Civs. =]

Yeah, I was going to say that, but the south of Kent appears to be coloured in, and I don't think the Danelaw ever extended that far south. Unless that's coloured in to show where the Anglo-Saxons lived? Danelaw is the only real non-state polity left in England eh :lol:

ah norweigains were a roudy bunch during the 89th centuries evne the Danelaw kings at York hated them. its why by the 10th century Athelstan allies with the king of Denmark agains the Norwegians dickign about at Dublin. Less norwedgians! :p.

Áedán mac Gabráin, involved in this un?

If anyone remembers the
Spoiler :
Czechoslovakia

map I've posted several pages ago, here's the atlas icon.
Spoiler :

Something eastern european? that cross looks orthodox.

Uh, he said it's Czechoslovakia

Ye, but I put it in a spoiler so people who like surprises can still have a shot at guessing. :p

Yes, it is indeed Czechoslovakia, just to add something to Viregel's massive list of Civs That Are Coming Eventually Sometimes Maybe™, that so far includes:

1. Spain Split (Castile, Aragon, Asturias, Basque)
  2. Great Moravia
  3. Secret Project #1 (teased leaderscreen)
  4. Secret Project #2 (teased in his avatar and the piece of map further up this page)
  5. Secret Project #3 (teased in a public place albeit not yet anywhere in this thread)
  6. Czechoslovakia
  7. Turkey
  8. Maybe something else, you never know

So you have stuff to look forward to :)

Okay, as for Secret Project #3 from the above post:

Link to video.

Link to video.

Have fun guessing :D

the music and the map of the English Channel with the south east of England and the North of France.

William the Conqueror? Normandy? England under William the Conqueror's Rule? The Normans in general?

I bet i got that wrong.

the music and the map of the English Channel with the south east of England and the North of France.

William the Conqueror? Normandy? England under William the Conqueror's Rule? The Normans in general?

I bet i got that wrong.

Just a note: there are three unreleased civs that have been teased in this thread so far.

The first one was teased with a small piece of the leaderscreen, I will dub it Secret Project #1.

The second one was teased in Viregel's avatar and the small piece of the map I've posted, I will dub it Secret Project #2.

The third one was teased with these two war/peace themes and has nothing to do with the previous two, it's its own Secret Project #3.

So no. But keep guessing.

You!... You can't tease 3 things at once.

You!... You can't tease 3 things at once.

I'm afraid I just did.

Whatever the case, I'm not putting any pressure on Viregel. He can take as much time as he likes, though it is pretty likely that the next civ to come out will be one of the three Secret Projects.

I'm going to guess that Secret Project Two is either:

A post-Roman era The Britons civ, from the time of their holdings in both Brittany and Cornwall & Devon.

or, perhaps more likely,

A Norse era Kingdom of the Isles civ, from Orkney all the way down through the Hebrides, to Man and Dublin.

Kingdom of the Isles would definitely be cool.

Top Bottom