Grow forest?

I saw such situations in the late game when you deal with 1Resource => 12cpt. Early on It is common to jump into 1Health => 2cpt straight after Currency and a bit later you can improve deal to 1Health => 5-6cpt.

In my experience the recalculation to a lower GPT happens when renegotiating luxuries, but not health resources. I assume this is because the loss of the luxury has a negative effect on the AI's economy.

@Nogbadthebad

It turns out forest can grow on tiles that have a partial improvement. In my latest game I improved cows, put a turn into a farm on a plains tile (out of habit rather than because I foresee a future farm there) and then moved to the next cow. A few turns later forest has grown on the pre-farmed tile. I intended to attach some comparison screenshots for ease of viewing but it transpires that holding shift allows you to name screenshots but then you can't see the queued worker actions - who knew? I've attached a save as proof instead - you'll have to queue a farm on the plains tile 1E of the worker vs any other forested tile to see this.

By the way, I've never knowingly come across a fellow Noggin the Nog fan - pleased to see I'm not alone!
Oops i forgot mentioning that, have seen it dozens of times.

Top Bottom