Guess the Map 12: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Hate Mercator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I was like sure (besides specifics) so like
it was just meant for validation really

I'll try not to in the future

anyway uhh the thing is basically knowing I was correct I decided to try and figure out something to post and I did

I mean I was like sure (besides specifics) so like
it was just meant for validation really

I'll try not to in the future

anyway uhh the thing is basically knowing I was correct I decided to try and figure out something to post and I did

I get the error:
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied.</Message>
<Details>Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.get access to the Google Cloud Storage object.</Details>
</Error>

I get the error:
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied.</Message>
<Details>Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.get access to the Google Cloud Storage object.</Details>
</Error>
yea I deleted it and was gonna repost because I noticed I had forgotten Wakayama, but then I noticed that it's time for a new thread!

yea I deleted it and was gonna repost because I noticed I had forgotten Wakayama, but then I noticed that it's time for a new thread!
It's been just two hours since @The_J got post #1000. Why didn't you let him start the new thread?

brainlapse

I was thinking like "oh page 51 and I just posted a map so it should be up to me to make a thread" and then only after I posted it did it strike me

and I got kinda excited about it, you know, which is why I didn't rethink it sooner

Fair enough.

Moderator Action: Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom