Hawk03-5CC Persian Astronauts

Whoops. Here be the save. :blush:

Attachments

• Hawk03Persians, 1980 AD.SAV
    282.6 KB · Views: 105
Erm... Anyone playing this?

Well, I was up last week before Turkey Day, and since I was Civ-less from Wed - Sun, I was trying to foist it off on Overseer. Since I'm back in Civ-land again, I guess I'll go ahead and take it within the next couple of days.

Sorry I didn't take it, I'm kind of SG burned out/bummed out, due to multiple factors. When things aren't as fun, it's hard to play well. I am just starting to get the fun back.

Pre-turn:

Look around. Hey, all we lack is the Laser, and then we'll launch the ship!

IT:

Persepolis: SS Fuel Cells->Wealth
Antioch: ICBM->Wealth

Turn 1 (1981 AD):

Sci slider to 80%, Laser in 9 at -5gpt.

IT:

Pasargadae: SS Life support -> Wealth
Susa: MA->Wealth

Turn 2 (1982 AD):

Sci slider to 90%, Laser in 7 at -24gpt.

IT:

Pollution at Susa.
Arbela: ICBM -> Wealth
Greeks complete SS Stasis Chamber.

Turn 3 (1983 AD):

Switch Antioch to destroyer

IT:

Mongols and Egypt sign peace.

Turn 4 (1984 AD):

Woah, Greece has The Laser.
Darn, with our rep busted, we can't buy it from 'em.
We can't steal it, either - and we'd need at least 3 turns to try an Immediate steal. Guess we'll just push on with research.

IT:

Antioch: Destroyers

Turn 5 (1985 AD):

Zzz...

IT:

Zzz...

Turn 6 (1986 AD):

Laser due in 2.

IT:

Antioch: Destroyers

Turn 7 (1987 AD):

Zzz...

IT:

Aztecs ask for an alliance vs. Egypt. Forget it!

Turn 8 (1988 AD):

Laser->Robotics
Pollution at Pasargadae.

IT:

Persepolis: Carrier->Wealth
Pasargadae: SS Planetary Party Lounge->Wealth
Antioch: Destroyer->Cav
Greeks complete SS Cockpit.

Turn 9 (1989 AD):

Hit 'launch'!

Attachments

• Hawk03_Final.SAV
    286 KB · Views: 109
  • hawk_space_win.JPG
    hawk_space_win.JPG
    233 KB · Views: 154
Well done to all who've participated in this SG! We finally managed to get into space.

I'll look at the playback shortly. I'll also, just for the heck of it, hit "Just a few more turns" so I can launch teh nukes and random places. :crazyeye:

Speaking of participants, killerkid? Hawk? Tasslehoff? You guys out there?

Well-done, Tusker! Without your help, this SG might have died. We really appreciate everything you did. To Choxorn: I saw a post by Hawk in another part of the forum, so he is still around here. Maybe he will see this and see the results of this project.

Edit: I went to the first post, which was April 12! This thing sure took awhile, no wonder some lost interest. Anyway, I'd be happy to be in anything you guys want to do in the future.

Way to go guys!!!

This has been one of the most interesting games to read.

:goodjob:

Beautifuful guys. I loved watching this the entire way. I am thinking about jumping back into an SG though I am still traveling a lot. I love reading this though.

The Greeks definitely gave us a challenge, they would have been a runaway AI without our regular wars. I'm sure it slowed us down, but it was kind of fun to fight useful wars with limited resources. I did learn alot about running a 5CC, which in the end was the goal.

The game crashes every time I get past the screen where the losing AI say stuff after I hit the launch button. :mad:

Top Bottom