• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

heath ledger dead

A man has died! Have you no shame?

who is heath ledger?

If you're going to troll, please:

1) Make sure the trolling is funny.
2) Make sure the trolling is not in excessive bad taste (such as in the thread regarding the death of a recently deceased person).
3) Make sure you bother to use the basic requirements of the English language, such as capital letters at the start of sentances, and so on.

You failed on all three counts.

Next please.

Well I find it funny that a man who did it with a blow-up doll is calling out people for having no shame. Yawn.

It wasn't Mary Kate's Apartment:

"Paul J. Browne, the Police Department’s deputy commissioner for public information, initially said that the apartment was owned by the actress Mary-Kate Olsen, but later reversed himself and said that was not the case.
A representative of Ms. Olsen said that the apartment did not belong to the actress. “It is not her apartment,” the representative, Annette Wolf, a publicist for Ms. Olsen, said in a phone interview. “She does not own the apartment. She has never owned the apartment. She and her sister have an apartment in New York City but they are not in this building.”

Well, at least he wont join the 27 Club. However, since he's not a musician, he's not eligible.

Well I find it funny that a man who did it with a blow-up doll is calling out people for having no shame. Yawn.

Well if you are serious, this was a very low blow from you.

The fact is we didn't write anything shameful about Heath Ledger.
We are pondering about his cause of death...big deal.

I don't get why they leak it to the media he was found beside a botlle of pills then don't bother to say what the pills where. What if they were just a bumch of scattered vitamins or food supplements?.

Hey Wasn't he due to be gettin a rub down from a call girl(professinal call a massage to your bedroom girl) You think he would have waited till that was done. I mean You can't tell me when your comptemplating suicide you could n't wait till after your rub down right? .

He planned it so the pills would kick in durin the course of her visit but not to early as to effect perfmance, more a relaxtion helper. Then when he was done, her job complete, he would light up a smoke toss her the dough a fall back head on the pillow. Man what a Hollywood way to go he thought.

My guess is problem arrived when he under estimated the speed in which onset effects set in.

How about Linsdsey lohan though?

Felt like sniffin out a scandal just googled the name Heith Ledger and the designer pain killer "oxycontin" to see what comes up

I may of hit the jackpot. Turns out Thats who he was dating under a month before he died.
Oh an guess what her problem was when they they met

It might be connected. Its possable we here more on it anyway

Top Bottom