Help Wanted Ads

Tokugawa without Japan styled background? :)

Like this: tokugava.jpg ^^

The last version of Tokugawa is the best one for me.

I have to say though, the newer image of William the Silent is pretty damn impressive. I guess you played around with the colour levels in PhotoShop?

I have to say though, the newer image of William the Silent is pretty damn impressive. I guess you played around with the colour levels in PhotoShop?
That one I found like it is with google, didn't alter it at all actually, just added the background. Tokugawa was the same. Sometimes I get lucky, but other times I have to put a lot of time in a leaderhead because there is nothing good to work from to find. Cleopatra, Stalin and Pericles are examples of time consuming work that got a good result. Curtin and Zara are examples that I'm not content with even though I used a lot of time on them; I had to colorize a black and white photo of curtin but he ended up looking like a wax figure, and Zara is a heavily modified version of this picture; notice the small resolution.

Edit:
Old loading screen at 1920x1080.
1920x1080_OLD.jpg
New loading screen at 1920x1080.
1920x1080_NEW.jpg
New loading screen at 1280x1024
1280x1024.jpg

Realized that I mucked up the alpha channel of the resource buttons I modified; fixed it up. The attachment also contains event images, latest loading screen three leaderheads and a revamp of merchant/hunter/engineer buttons.

Edit: attached file outdated, newer version in post #1095

Possible new pic for C2C???

I like it; where did you imagine it, in the game, or on the forum?
It might do well on the startup splash screen... Although this screen has no picture when I boot up C2C so it might be too tricky to try. just an empty white frame that says that XML is being initialized.

I like it; where did you imagine it, in the game, or on the forum?
It might do well on the startup splash screen... Although this screen has no picture when I boot up C2C so it might be too tricky to try. just an empty white frame that says that XML is being initialized.

Got to be a way to do it if its not working, Ffh2 had it and also, I used to be able to have ALOT of starting screens that it would go to after a few seconds, but now that doesn't work also??

Got to be a way to do it if its not working, Ffh2 had it and also, I used to be able to have ALOT of starting screens that it would go to after a few seconds, but now that doesn't work also??

I tried changing the "Assets\res\CivIV-INIT.bmp" to the picture you found but the splash screen still has no picture... I will play around with different resolutions for the image and see if it helps; long shot though.

Edit: I give up on this one for now; the attachment contains what little I did with the picture (name/resolution/format and an added loading bar as the original has) in .psd and .bmp formats; if anyone wants to take a crack at it.

Attachments

• CivIV-INIT.7z
    855.7 KB · Views: 40

I miss the Jungle Girl! :D

JosEPh

[offtopic]DH. was watching Housewife's of Melbourne and saw that they were DRIVING on the wrong side of the road, didn't know they did that there?????????

No. It is you ex-colonists and the annoying Europeans that drive on the wrong side of the road. :D

Drive (ride) on the left and you can get your sword arm out to attack. :)

Unless you have a nation of left handers. :D

Notification:
The "Championsevent2.dds" event image is an alternate unused event image to "Championsevent.dds"; someone will have to choose the best one.

No. It is you ex-colonists and the annoying Europeans that drive on the wrong side of the road. :D

They drive on the side of the road that would, if you are riding a horse, allow you to joust properly. IE have the lance in your right hand but pointed across your body at the shield of the other person.

They drive on the side of the road that would, if you are riding a horse, allow you to joust properly. IE have the lance in your right hand but pointed across your body at the shield of the other person.

[offtopic]So the simple answer for driving is: Yes.:p;)

Top Bottom