Heretic_Cata's All in One Mod - Expansion

Yes, but that's not all of it. In fact the main use (at least theoreticaly) for the great artist is in diplomacy. Just like it says in his description - put him in the capital and trade him for something, even for another civ's great artist.

Darn i'm too lazy to beta-test. So i'll just assume everything will go fine :)mischief:) and upload the mod tomorrow morning. I'll add the "comming" graphics with a patch.

:)

Alright it is done.

The expansion IS HERE. Check the first link and read the important note.

I'll PM a mod to change the name of the thread. :)

Yay! I'm the first to reply! [party] Nothing to say yet, didn't have time to download. :p

(I will, though)

Edit: Just read the first posts! Whoa! Looks just great!!

For unknown reasons, i am unable to upload the dial-up version. Technically it's gotten quite big to be a dial-up version but still ...

I tried to upload it 4 times and it didn't work. :crazyeye: I guess i'll try again later.

I have a question:

Did anyone see the second barbarian unit in the game ?

In my current game things were a bit too crowded to let them develop but i recently started colonising a large island and i've yet to see anything other than warriors and galleys.

Missing file Art\Units\Falxman\...\Swordsman\SwardmanFortify.wav

Yes, I've seen barbarian Horse Archers.

Darn i thought i've fixed that. I'll be making a patch with a whole bunch of stuff now. There were some problems and some of the things that were fixed in the first game are now un-fixed in the expansion. (i've had computer problems)
But i still have the old patch and i'll see how i can merge the old with the new ...

(this happens when you skip beta testing :D)

I uploaded the first patch -> see patchest post.

It does the following:
- God willingly it might make all wondersplashes correct
- the arrows from Pottery and Theology are now fixed
- the Exchange/Sacrifice sound has now been theoreticaly fixed
- there are fewer Zen monasteries around because it was far too easy to get the Immaculate one
- the Scourge of God now also requires Horses
- the maximum research time is now 50 turns and the date has been fixed to a hopefull more realistic way - so now you theoreticaly won't be researching tanks in 2050

That's about all. I hope i didn't screw up by doing that last one. :)

Darn i thought i've fixed that. I'll be making a patch with a whole bunch of stuff now. There were some problems and some of the things that were fixed in the first game are now un-fixed in the expansion. (i've had computer problems)
But i still have the old patch and i'll see how i can merge the old with the new ...

(this happens when you skip beta testing :D)

Np, i took a wav file from somewhere else and put it in the right place :)

File missing Art_units_shaolin monk__..?warrior momh_warriormonk.amb
File missing Art_units_Shaolin monk_Minamoto samurai_minamotosamuraiattacka.amb

WarriorMonk Atack.wav, warrior Monk Victory.wav, warrior Monk Ahit.wav etc :)

I thought that those units are in the art/units/ folder, but in fact they were in the extras/art/units/
Sorry, i've updated the patch to fix that.

I changed the pic with the tech tree to a more curent one.
And i finally managed to upload the shorter version of the mod. It seems to take a longer than usual time to give me the link tho. :hmm:

Link to the shorter version is finally ready. :)

What's scarry about it is that someone downloaded it BEFORE i put the link there. :eek:

Top Bottom