• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Heroic Fantasy Leader : Techno Wizard

frenchman

Present is past of future
Wohooo!! Frenchman's back! [dance]

Nice leaderhead, although I don't have any immediate uses for him (he almost looks like Mr. Zurg from The Fifth Element), but great job, none the less. BTW, where do you get all your crazy props? I've got a leaderhead projectof my own that's been kinda on the back burner, but I'm planning on getting her done sometime soon. All I really need is some kind of crown (and maybe a jeweled scepter to go with it). Also, how do you get the props to conform to certain parts of the body (i.e. add a bracelet to the wrist and get it to stay on the wrist when you move the arm)? Just though I'd ask.

First non-lady leaderhead from you! :eek: ;)

Nice... he really looks evil.

Hikaro Takayama said:
Wohooo!! Frenchman's back! [dance]

Nice leaderhead, although I don't have any immediate uses for him (he almost looks like Mr. Zurg from The Fifth Element), but great job, none the less. BTW, where do you get all your crazy props? I've got a leaderhead projectof my own that's been kinda on the back burner, but I'm planning on getting her done sometime soon. All I really need is some kind of crown (and maybe a jeweled scepter to go with it). Also, how do you get the props to conform to certain parts of the body (i.e. add a bracelet to the wrist and get it to stay on the wrist when you move the arm)? Just though I'd ask.

Hello Hikaro Takayama !!

For the Props , I have find some in different websites.. don't remember exactly where .. But now, I'm creating more and more my own with the basic forms of Poser.. Particularly the jewelry, the scepter ...etc ..
To link a prop to the arm for example you have to use the "hierarchy editor" in Poser ... You choose the leader of the two stuffs and when you move the leader the second follows automatically...

Ankka said:
First non-lady leaderhead from you! :eek: ;)

Nice... he really looks evil.

:thanx: It's exactly the second one ... I made Apophis before ...

Ill fit him in somewhere in my mod. I need a technowizard... really. I also intend to make a technowizard unit one day. I Call them technomasi in my mod. (thinking of changing it to technomaji)

Neomega said:
Ill fit him in somewhere in my mod. I need a technowizard... really. I also intend to make a technowizard unit one day. I Call them technomasi in my mod. (thinking of changing it to technomaji)

Cool ! I'm happy if you'll use it !!

Top Bottom