Hikaro's Big Honkin' Graphics Library.

No he didn't... He made a Cloud Strife leaderhead, not a unit...

ooops...looks like I misread it.

I'll be making King units for all factions eventually (like when I've got my super badazz computer set up to run Poser 5....), and I'm already working on the Cloud unit. As a matter of fact, I even used OpenFX to make a Buster sword prop, which I added to Kinboat's Poser library about a week or so ago.

Thanks for reminding me that I still need to add Ramuza and a few of my latest wonders to the library....

those are leaderheads I was talking about a unit

how do you use the wonders? I have tried, and can't seem to make them work :cry: :suicide: :twitch:

@ Vegeta22122: There's an edit button, and to make wonders work, the easiest way is to copy and paste an existing wonder's pediaIcon and Civpedia, and simply change the BLDG names and file names.

@ Cloud Strife: Your sig is too big and annoying... It's against forum rules to have such a big sig.

@Cloud Strife: so you're a hypetraxx fan... :)

@Hikaro: I've never seen this library before. Great job :goodjob:

Cloud Strife said:
when will you be done with ff mod?

anytime soon?

Hopefully no later than this fall... All I have left to do is come up with some graphics for one or two of the wonders (Rin's Travel Agency), come up with something FF-ey to replace the Hoover Dam and Longevity with (I'm thinking of having Longevity represented by the Myrrh trees from FF CC), Re-arrange the Modern era tech tree (and add all the game-specific summoned creatures techs and small wonders), finalize the graphics for the Black Materia Great Wonder (replaces the Manhattan project and allows everyone to create Meteors (ICBMS)).

Unit wise, I still have a lot of king units to do, but I'm going to try and use as many existing ones as possible, or base them off of other units that have been made already. I still need to do three more chocobo units, but they should be pretty easy (the Chocobo Knight was pretty much a cinch), and I need to make all the UUs for the Light Warriors, two more UUs for Lindblum (Burmecian Dragon Knight and Aviator), and 1 more UU for Selbina, the Orcs, Bastok, Garden, Galbadia, and Esthar. I still need the third UU for Shinra, but Orthanc's making that (the Shinra Attack Sub).

I also need to add the factions from FF II (wich shouldn't take too long, and will give me an excuse to make some more airships :D), and all their UUs. I'd also like to add a Mithra flavor unit line for Windhurst, but we'll see if time permits (although since I added the rifle shooting and archery animations to my custom pose library, I could come up with the entire unit line fairly quickly).

Other than that, the game is pretty much done.... I just played a game as Alexandria from start to finish (I won a domination victory), and fixed quite a few bugs (pedia icons, unit INI file errors, etc)...

I'll be posting previews in the Mod progress thread, along with my latest FF based Great wonder, the Five Ministries (Heaven's Tower) here.

^
I answered in your PM, i didn't know you posted here also ...
But i see no harm in saying it here also... might enlighten other ppl too.
It's the band that plays the song "Promise land", whose lyrics are similar to your sig.

Top Bottom