• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

History of the World: An Interactive AAR

and don't forget about ruling cities, i don't think a house that ruled a city for a long time would like to see a new king destroy their claims and rule in that city. there's more : i guess in a civil war a house would be very important...like...in supporting somenoe.

LordNwahs is right about the houses.

Uploading pics for update soon.

Finally, an update coming! And who's the heir to the throne anyway......

The End of King Yoshi I the Advanced

The finals parts of the king's reign was marked with rebuilding from the deadly civil war. During this time, people were content, and the German Kingdom was one of the most advanced in the world, a sciencist's paradise. Peace happened with the Vikings of the North. A cardinal from the city of Berlin was elected pope, which gained the German Kingdom must sought for power in Europe. Finally, the training of the first knights happened here. His second son, Prince Southernking will be the new king.

State of the Empire:

Isnt SK gone for now? Either way, House Wittelsbach is a good candidate for heir.

We also propose an alliance with the House of Habsburg.

Can someone get a list of houses so that I can put them somewhere?

the house's are: ANCIENT GREEK HOUSE,Ninja Hobo Party (NHP),House of Habsburg,ILLUMINATI,
House of Wahrheir(Church of Truth) and House of Wittlesbach

The House of Wahrheir and the Church of Truth are more or less part of a same entity, the Church being the religious body, an the House being the Political body.

SK should only be gone for 1~2 days.

So is King Yoshi I 'dead'?

Yea, yoshi is dead, all hail new king Southern King! (lol)

Jew France? wow...

Isnt SK gone for now? Either way, House Wittelsbach is a good candidate for heir.

We also propose an alliance with the House of Habsburg.

I accept the alliance
SK died in the first turnset, in the second he came back (sorta as another character)

the house's are: ANCIENT GREEK HOUSE,Ninja Hobo Party (NHP),House of Habsburg,ILLUMINATI,
House of Wahrheir and The Church of Truth.

there's also the House Wittelsbach

House of Wittlesbach... wait, isn't that the historical German dynasty, if my memory doesn't fail me?

HopliteJoe died during first turnset, not SouthernKing.

Duke of Britain i will edit my post.

Ok, I got a list of houses, who are in them?

i am in: ANCIENT GREEK HOUSE

Top Bottom