History of the World: An Interactive AAR

Hello joining :) (although kind of late).

Olaf, welcome to the game, you'll never be too late! And I welcome you to join the great Church of Truth! We have fresh cookies and e-rootbeer! :beer:

I'll make sure Tam sends you an invite to the groups for the church and the House of Wahrheir if you do. And yes, have I mentioned the fresh cookies and e-rootbeer?

You still have another turnset, don't worry!

@General Olaf-
No, join the House of Wittelsbach! We were instrumental in crushing the rebellion against the Kaiser, and have gained much glory, power, and respect!

Also, congratulations to the prince on his recovery!

i am joining. also i call for Armed Revoultion.

because i want to be king.the first to join the rebelion will be my Successor.

i am joining. also i call for Armed Revoultion.

SERIOUSLY! We just lost a Revolution. The Church of Truth condems this action and will side with the Kaiser in this conflict.

The House of Wahrheir is also on the Kaiser's side.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

you lost because you:

1) didnt have strategy

So I'm dead now? How about instead, I go back to live in my box? :D

You still have another ten turns.

And no, there isn't going to be another armed revoultion. And it has to be the OPLDR to call it.

okey. i quit the revolution. can i join The Church of Truth and The House of Wahrheir?

okey. i quit the revolution. can i join The Church of Truth and The House of Wahrheir?

We accept all, but you must make sure you seek to find the truth, not through Power, and not through evil.

Hobo King Yoshi reconizes the dislike at him being king. However, he has decided to do nothing about it because I still have the power!!! :mwaha:

Also because there are people who support Hobo King Yoshi :D

Hobo King Yoshi reconizes the dislike at him being king. However, he has decided to do nothing about it because I still have the power!!! :mwaha:

Also because there are people who support Hobo King Yoshi :D

All hail great Hobo King Yoshi, who hath lead the Great Holy Roman Empire to greater heights then ever before! May the Truth bless you!

:stupid:

Yoshi and governors, do you want to submit a revised plan?

Top Bottom